DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask with Soviet Union Sign (7.0 oz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhornyponny999 on 01/26/2014

Works perfect, no leaking and good quality. Looks awesome with Soviet emblem hammer and sickle. A very cheap product with good quality and good look. The best part about it is that it can fit in your jacket, which makes it easy to carry around with you wherever you go. Some glue sticking out here and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynidg on 10/16/2013

its cheap, stainless steel, simple. cheap build quality. plastic parts. textured wrap is paper... The glue that held the badge in place was smeared on the front of the flask and oozing out the sides from underneath. I had to cut it off and color the damaged textured paper wrap with a sharpie. i was disappointed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBBooster on 01/20/2013

Nice appearance, nice and black, and the logo looks pretty cool. The top is nice and big (not a small one that's hard to drink out of) and the top is connected to the rest of the bottle, so no danger of losing that. The logo hasn't been colored properly, and upon arrival the glue stuck out at a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagustincacciola on 08/01/2012

Nice goodlooking design very cheap price cool ex URSS logo, looks like a war trophy. Perfect pocket size the leather looks kind of cheap, but it's expected because of the really cheap price. The box it came in does not look like the one in the picture, since it's all plain white. You should probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyy1983 on 05/11/2012

This is a great product it does what it supposed to do, keeps your drink inside quite well. Good container and the hammer and sickle symbol is quite nice. But it can be iron or steel not plastic i think. No cons.. may be the build quality can be better and it can be a bit heavy. First time it have an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeathofknight on 12/23/2011

- First of all it is a very cheap product. -Very cool looking and has a good capacity. -You can even carry your Raki with it any where you go. -Durable and quality metal parts. I have no cons for this product. Maybe my only cons could be that, it had a plastic -chemical smell. But after washing it two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaalexis on 10/28/2011

- Good looking item, especially when you've just opened a box - it's like "wow". Of course, on a closer look it shows up some flaws, but at first sight it rocks - Speaking of first look - a cute box is included, which is very useful as it can easily be used as a gift box; no inappropriate writings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVerrox on 01/24/2011

It does what is supposed to. The ussr logo is realy awesome. It feels quite good in the hand and lets me take my whiskey to the pub without paying 10 dollars for a 4cl drink (yes, sweden is great in that aspect...). The glue is not water resistant, when i cleaned it out it melted (lol) but it still sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxander123 on 12/12/2010

Great little thing, very very happy with it over all. Easy to unscrew and screw. And, though this shouldn't be a surprise it does not leak! The red on the badge has a lovely shine to it, like the paint is translucent. Can see some excess glue from sticking on of the badge, the badge is plastic. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveMazzeltof on 12/10/2010

- Easy to get liquor around. - Pretty big for a flask. - Looks kind of cool. - The leather part is different from the picture. - Has some kind of weird smell to it. - Feels really cheap, wich it is, but could be better. - The cap is made out of plastic. - Leather is ofcourse not real leather. I'd rather ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections