DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm 4-Conductor (TRRS) Male to Female Audio Adapter Cable - Yellow (100cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManiacB on 06/11/2014

Very nice and bright color. Looks of a good quality. The cable itself has an inner colorful cord, and is covered by an outer transparent clear cover, which makes it very unique. Good audio quality! (haven't noticed decrease in quality whatsoever) The way the cable is connected to the edge part (where you stick the headphones to) looks a bit flimsy and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikemen on 12/04/2013

It is very cheap, it is long enough and it's not awfully built. The build quality is somewhat poor. Not terrible, and it looks good. I find it more stylish than any similar cable on the same price tag. I have the feeling, however, that the female port is not very strong, so I tend to manipulate it over-carefully. Well, not an original Apple product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadman1683 on 06/25/2013

bright color to see that you are using the extender. great quality. never better quality. doesn't look a cheap product and off course it great. It has a small size connectors which makes through my phone cover. I am very happy with this product. none that i can think of. I have been using it for months now. nice looking small utility to extend your ... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections