DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to 30-Pin Female Adapter for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPoppynor on 08/07/2013

Small, dirt cheap, nice design, fits most speakers and chargers and has no effect on charging time. The fact that its black makes it easier to find then the other white chargers. A bit hard to get the existing 30 pin in to the adapter the first times. Gave this to a friend because he had a Iphone 4 before but now he has only one charger for his new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEndurance on 06/14/2013

After buying a new i-phone 5 and having old chargers for my car, office and home, I decided to pick a couple of these up rather than buying the full lightning wires. Of the two I bought, one works great, no problems. Of the two that I bought, one doesn't work. I plugged it in, then plugged my phone in and my computer came up with an error messages saying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/29/2013

I can connect to my new ipad mini speakers I had for my iphone 4, the quality is the same and the price is worth it Raises the device in height and is visually ugly but a bad one can assume that given that we do not have to buy any device that supports more great support mini ipad or iphone 5, worthwhile and when not in use takes up very little space ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections