DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue for Car / Keyboard + More - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynejcpa on 11/04/2013

Nice color. First I was skeptical about the item I didn't think it will clean my keyboard but it does. So I am glad I bought the item because I want to clean my keyboard for a very long time. There is nothing to say. The item is exactly the same as described. Only Chinese manual but the item is easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneverhood-fandango on 06/29/2013

Really good for cleaning dust or grains or crumbs. Keyboard for example. And it smells really nice and fresh (matches it's fresh green color). It feels really nice in hands and you can use it as a hand gum, when you are bored - really relieving. What really confused me from the start is than the manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakurR on 06/24/2013

It cleans dust in spots that are hard to reach with a cloth etc. Smells nice (like soap) and leaves a fresh scent after use. Feels good to touch. Not sticky like toyslime, and does not "flow" into your keyboard. Fits in the palm of your hand. Chinese manual only. Does not clean fat/oil, which ... Read more

Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue #1 Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue #2 Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue #4 Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue #3 Magic Cleaner Soft Gel Glue #5

0 0 0

• posted bygratshor on 06/21/2013

easy reaches in deep gaps, just press it and pull Catch dust, crumbs, sands, grains and even some skin fat from ribbed grips. Smells nice - like soap or air freshener. It's does not leave wet prints, all surfaces are clean and dry. It can absorb as many dust as its own initial volume. If you leave it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalephei on 05/15/2013

Easy to use, perfect in cleaning hard to reach spaces, my laptop and desktop keyboard looks as new after cleaning. Don't leave it to dry for too long, or it may, well dry. I was going to purchase one of those things for quite some time now, sadly it was not available in stores here, so I had to purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections