DX » Community » Reviews » loosafe LS-IP601 300KP Security Surveillance IP Network Camera w/ Wi-Fi / 11-IR LED - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Easy to install and use

posted by SerdarTas on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Good image quality.
    Easy to install (took less than 5 minutes).
    No motor noise when turning.
    Android app included.
    Free DDNS.
    A good device overall. I'd recommend this to everyone.

Cons:

Weak installation manual. Probably someone who doesn't have enough experience will have difficulties during set up. So, I'll write a brief description on how to setup.

OtherThoughts:

Connect wireless antenna, LAN cable to your router and to camera and finally power chord. Make sure your router has DHCP enabled. Use your computer's browser to access the device. Given IP for the camera will probably be 192.168.0.2 or 3 (try increasing the last digit one by one if 2 or 3 does not work) when you type correct ip to address bar, you'll get a login page. Enter username and password as it is on the camera. Go to network and change the ip you see there with a higher number. For example if it's 192.168.0.3, change it to 192.168.0.100 and also change the port from 80 to another port (Ex. 1234) save and device will restart. After restart connect to camera using ip and port you've given. As for our example it's 192.168.0.100:1234 when you're in, enable DDNS by checking the checkbox in "manufacturer's ddns" link and save. The last step is on your router. Log in to your router and find forwarding. create a new record and enter your camera's ip and port.

Bottomline:

For our example, IP is 192.168.0.100 and port is 1234. Save it and you're ready to go. You can use the DDNS address on any computer that has internet connection to access your camera.

I know I don't cover all the questions but that's not what I meant to do. I think this will help you start using the camera.

• General look of the camera
    • Box ingredients
    • Unboxing
    • Box as it is
    • Unboxing

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections