DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Case for Iphone 3g (Zebras)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheygi on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is VERY VERY usefulness and beautiful! I'm in love with it. The price is very good too. I want to buy more to give to my friends, they are liked this so much. Cons:No cons for this case, anything to say about it! The case is very hard to broken and resistible,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarriaga on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good case, protect all telephone (front and back), good color and is so useful. I really love it case, so I order another one. My telephone falls many times and the case is ok, no break. Cons:The plastic is released in some parts, but is normal for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulioyulita on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its handy, charm and useful, makes your iphone pretty, very nice price, its a zebra cover and you wont find this cover with cheaper!!! Cons:Unfortunately its made of a poor material, after using for a long time the colors starts to peel off. Im using mine for 1 month and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolsmurf on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks nice on the website. Fit securely and has a good texture. It does look very nice from afar. Clips together securely and haven't had any problems with it at all. Cons:Very poor worksmanship. There are a lot of scratches and there are unslightly black staine... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscrappyluvva on 07/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks just like it does in the photos here! Sturdy, well made and fully protects all of your iphone if you use it in conjunction with a screen protector. Clips together securely and haven't had any problems with it at all. Have removed it a couple of times to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections