DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Case for Iphone 3g (Zebras)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheygi on 01/29/2013

This case is VERY VERY usefulness and beautiful! I'm in love with it. The price is very good too. I want to buy more to give to my friends, they are liked this so much. No cons for this case, anything to say about it! The case is very hard to broken and resistible, trust me. It is a good case for protection for your iphone I love the pattern of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarriaga on 01/29/2013

It's a good case, protect all telephone (front and back), good color and is so useful. I really love it case, so I order another one. My telephone falls many times and the case is ok, no break. The plastic is released in some parts, but is normal for the use. The manufacturer will put a print more durable. The case is so cute and useful, recommend it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulioyulita on 12/14/2012

Its handy, charm and useful, makes your iphone pretty, very nice price, its a zebra cover and you wont find this cover with cheaper!!! Unfortunately its made of a poor material, after using for a long time the colors starts to peel off. Im using mine for 1 month and the straps started to peel off. you should buy it if you want to have different cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolsmurf on 09/29/2010

Looks nice on the website. Fit securely and has a good texture. It does look very nice from afar. Clips together securely and haven't had any problems with it at all. Very poor worksmanship. There are a lot of scratches and there are unslightly black stained marks at places around the casing. Could have had a better quality check even if its selling ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscrappyluvva on 07/20/2010

Looks just like it does in the photos here! Sturdy, well made and fully protects all of your iphone if you use it in conjunction with a screen protector. Clips together securely and haven't had any problems with it at all. Have removed it a couple of times to exchange with other covers i own, but i always end up coming back to this one. none that i ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections