DX » Community » Reviews » Heacent TK102B Magnet GSM / GPRS / GPS Personnel Tracker w/ TF Slot - Deep Grey + Coffee
Customer’s impression:
excellent bad cool Easy to use Useless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepepatagon on 08/18/2015

Buen producto y buen precio. Es fácil de usar y posee las características que el vendedor dice.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byOnzeKees on 07/17/2015

Pro's: small, easy usable, works fine Con's: Battery drains fast, standard 'chinese quality' (meaning: bad quality, bad simcard slot, bad battery fixation, use of glue etc...), bad aftersales Aftersales: I tried to get my GPS tracker registered at www.228gps.com, but I never got any reply from is... Read more

Impression:bad,What batteries? what gps tracking website?;

0 0 0

• posted by9291696 on 06/27/2015

Demorou mas chegou, e a demora foi por causa do correio.

demorou mas chegou

0 0 0

• posted byluferazan on 06/16/2015

Excelente product. I bought 3 GPS tracker to use in 3 cars. I had some problems to configurate because was my first contact with products. But after some days, I found the solution to view on Orange site. To use on the site Orange, you can configurate with "GS503". In the internet talk about with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozan2222 on 05/27/2015

urun cok kaliteli ve kullanisli. herkese tavsiye ederim. kullanilabilir bir urun. kargo biraz yavasti ama olsun.

0 0 0

• posted bykarCrasche on 05/21/2015

Pros: Affordable. Seems to actually track Cons: Since it is a clone, it is a hit and miss trying to determine who it is a clone of. The documentation is useless. Not sure if it is sending GPRS packets as I cannot get configured properly to the tracking page as one needs to know the device type it... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 1

• posted byhamburg11 on 05/12/2015

Hi, how do I register heacent tk102b with www.gps228.com ? Please answer antras@list.ru

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byTitus61 on 04/28/2015

Sorry to say. Realy like dx. This product is a disaster. And sending back wasn't easy too :-( Had to print forms and we have none. And looking for a sheap postoffice. That wil take many weeks, this is a MVP product... The usb connector is not a standard micro or mini usb-connector. So it isn't to... Read more

A disappointment

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielst on 02/20/2015

Pros: The package received looks very well. The box is fine made, came with many accessories like extra battery, a magnet cover and a water proof bag (no tested). Cons: It doesn't work online, so you can't use as a web tracker. You can't contact anyone to register in a website to check online or... Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosbavera on 02/15/2015

Good afternoon. Need username and password http://www.gps228.com/ as meeting

Impression:cool,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere