DX » Community » Reviews » Heacent TK102B Magnet GSM / GPRS / GPS Personnel Tracker w/ TF Slot - Deep Grey + Coffee
Customer’s impression:
excellent bad cool Easy to use Useless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOnzeKees on 07/17/2015

Pro's: small, easy usable, works fine Con's: Battery drains fast, standard 'chinese quality' (meaning: bad quality, bad simcard slot, bad battery fixation, use of glue etc...), bad aftersales Aftersales: I tried to get my GPS tracker registered at www.228gps.com, but I never got any reply from is... Read more

Impression:bad,What batteries? what gps tracking website?;

0 0 0

• posted by9291696 on 06/27/2015

Demorou mas chegou, e a demora foi por causa do correio.

demorou mas chegou

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byluferazan on 06/16/2015

Excelente product. I bought 3 GPS tracker to use in 3 cars. I had some problems to configurate because was my first contact with products. But after some days, I found the solution to view on Orange site. To use on the site Orange, you can configurate with "GS503". In the internet talk about with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozan2222 on 05/27/2015

urun cok kaliteli ve kullanisli. herkese tavsiye ederim. kullanilabilir bir urun. kargo biraz yavasti ama olsun.

0 0 0

• posted bykarCrasche on 05/21/2015

Pros: Affordable. Seems to actually track Cons: Since it is a clone, it is a hit and miss trying to determine who it is a clone of. The documentation is useless. Not sure if it is sending GPRS packets as I cannot get configured properly to the tracking page as one needs to know the device type it... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 1

• posted byhamburg11 on 05/12/2015

Hi, how do I register heacent tk102b with www.gps228.com ? Please answer antras@list.ru

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byTitus61 on 04/28/2015

Sorry to say. Realy like dx. This product is a disaster. And sending back wasn't easy too :-( Had to print forms and we have none. And looking for a sheap postoffice. That wil take many weeks, this is a MVP product... The usb connector is not a standard micro or mini usb-connector. So it isn't to... Read more

A disappointment

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielst on 02/20/2015

Pros: The package received looks very well. The box is fine made, came with many accessories like extra battery, a magnet cover and a water proof bag (no tested). Cons: It doesn't work online, so you can't use as a web tracker. You can't contact anyone to register in a website to check online or... Read more

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosbavera on 02/15/2015

Good afternoon. Need username and password http://www.gps228.com/ as meeting

Impression:cool,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjirikviz on 02/08/2015

GPS tracker is easy to use with great added value. Initial setting works fine and could be done also with basic knowledge of this type of electronics. Please feel free to locate Your car, childrens, or wife ;-)

Impression:cool,quality product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere