DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Tortoise Soft Figures (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexfc on 12/20/2012

ENGLISH: I love my Yoshis! They have smooth fabric and filling with "balls", but they are beautiful, well made and quite lovely. They have a considerable size and a great price. Excellent gift to give and take home. - PORTUGUESE: Adoro meus Yoshis! Eles possuem tecido liso e enchimento com “bolinhas”, mas são lindos, bem feitos e completamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykainteo on 06/06/2012

Feels really good. The fabric is smooth with soft "beads" inside. Looks good too. Great as gifts! Absolutely adorable. Nothing really except it is always out of stock and delivery takes months so you need to really order way in advance and hope it arrive on time. No larger size. Would really want a much bigger one. This is my second order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaldthao on 07/06/2011

Love it! The price is Awesome. The build material is awesome too! Its bigger than I expected and looks very NICE! The kids are a big Mario and Yoshi fan. It's way cheaper than buying it from department stores. Would like different colors. Would like to see more variety in same style, but different colors. I bought some assorted color Yoshi' doll toy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaormart on 12/29/2010

It's much better than I expected also much big than I expected as well! Excelent material quality! My daugther love it, and sleep every night with it! I really surprised with this toy, for it's amazing quality and the build quality. No cons at all... This is a very nice gift, and the price is very good ! I really recommend this for all those that want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRainbowRimbaud on 01/21/2010

The stuffed animals are large. Their material is very smooth, very pleasant to touch. The colors are soft, pleasant and that makes Yoshi still cutest, most "kawaii". The duo said red and green colors of Mario and Luigi, thereby placing them together on a shelf for a very nice style effect. No defects. No problems with seams. Nothing special. Everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeunew on 06/25/2009

- Very nice material; - High quality material (inside and outside); - The pair of yoshis has a great price! - no cons at all! ...but my girlfriend stole it from me T.T Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme it Back! Gimme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 05/31/2009

You get two of them! They're red and green as shown. The quality of the figures is pretty high. And it's very inexpensive if you compare to buying from a Japanese toy store or something like that. If you divide the price by the two dolls, it's very very worth it. Also, the suction cup things work very well, which was a surprise. Normally when I get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections