Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap product, but it has a high quality. It's exactly like the Goombas from the games! I was not expecting such high quality! Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:I gave it as gift to some of my friends and they really liked it. Now when I visit them I can se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* This is an excellent product, it is made from a soft material, and it is fluffy! * It is really cheap! It is not too big, nor too small. Perfect size! * The doll has nice colours as well. * It is not only suitable for kids, but also for adults who like colle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cute and would make a great gift for the Mario lover in your life. The fabric is quite nice and the printing for the face is smooth and of good quality Cons:It smells a bit funny at first - I would suggest airing it out for a few days after you get i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. Cons:You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. OtherThoughts:Coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfbrenda on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its cute and the quality is good comparing with the low price. Here, at Brazil, this same product cost around 30 reais. I am very satisfied with it! I recomended to buy it and other products like that. I bought other one and the quality is the same, the price is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanfrowar on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality, really cute toy. It's very fluffly. Here in Brazil it would cost at least three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Mario fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected! Cons:I have it for almo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweaver7x on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect size. -Ideal for a gift. -Really soft, great for if you're stressed. It can be used as stress reliever, but don't hit it very hard. - Very good price for a product of this kind. nintendo site for like 20$. - If you are a Nintendo fan buy it. -Awesome... Read more

2 0
  • posted byxroobinx on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product, is made of a soft material, is durable and the best is that this a very low price. Good product as it is a very famous, which attracts attention of most people. Cons:Coudn't almost nothing wrong, the only thing is to buy two products, one of which came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonatas87 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I confess that I was surprised when the doll arrived here at home, it is so beautiful in person, his stuff is so nice, a costura é muito bem feita, everyone liked it here at home and my sister is crazy about him and is already asking me to buy one for her... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabcdariu on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plushie is made of a good fabric with no wrong color tones or weird sewing spots. It is a little bigger than I expected, but theres nothing wrong with that. Cons:The hat is only held by a few sewing points, which makes it possible to tear up if pulled hars... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections