Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGlauciat2 on 08/05/2014

Pros: Demorou 3 meses para chegar mas valeu a pena, o material usado é de excelente qualidade, muito bem trabalhado, agrada até o mais exigente fã. Cons: Nada mesmo, compre e não se arrependa. Read more

Impression:Muito bonito;

1 0 0

• posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

It's a very cheap product, but it has a high quality. It's exactly like the Goombas from the games! I was not expecting such high quality! No cons at all. I gave it as gift to some of my friends and they really liked it. Now when I visit them I can see Goombas on their desks, shelves or bed. There is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeronimoks on 04/30/2014

Good size. Very soft. Good materials. It worth for the price. If you like the videogame of mario bros, you can´t avoid not to buy it!! I like it very much. It is for a gift and I think that it is perfect No cons. For the price it is a good product. Maybe only the package, that it is a thin plastic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

* This is an excellent product, it is made from a soft material, and it is fluffy! * It is really cheap! It is not too big, nor too small. Perfect size! * The doll has nice colours as well. * It is not only suitable for kids, but also for adults who like collecting this kind of figure dolls. Either way,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymai256 on 02/06/2014

Muy bonito, es un peluche de Super Mario muy chulo. Ha sido un regalo y he quedado muy bien El precio es muy bueno Los materiales también parecen que son de buena calidad. El tiempo en tenerlo en casa Muy bonito, es un peluche de Super Mario muy chulo. Ha sido un regalo y he quedado muy bien El ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisTeA on 01/14/2014

The quality is great. You cannot expect a better quality for this price. It is really nice, well designed and soft. You can either use it for yourself as a decoration or for your collection or use it as a great gift. The shipment is not that long (2-3 weeks) and it's free, so it's a good point too. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

It's very cute and would make a great gift for the Mario lover in your life. The fabric is quite nice and the printing for the face is smooth and of good quality It smells a bit funny at first - I would suggest airing it out for a few days after you get it. Also, avoid squishing it too hard as the little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. Could be larger and have available in more colors. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this. You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides. Could be larger and have available in more colors. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDyNaLk0n on 10/29/2013

Very cute, good material, perfect conditions! Very nice evil mushroom collectible doll for Mario fans (like myself). Very good price compared to what I can probably get in my country. I definitely recommend this product. None so far. Not much actually that can be a con, item as described in every way.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections