DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 6500K Seven Color RGB LED Bulb w/ Remote Controller - White + Silver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLissica on 03/31/2014

It is a good bulb. Colors are nice and I like several modes that you can choose on remote control. Fading mode between colors is very good. Flash mode is slow, time delay is too big. I use it in fade mode only so it is not problem for me. I would like that fade mode is default, since every time I switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalieslem on 03/10/2014

the bulb is plastivc and it is not broken handled. I worried about the bulb while I was ordering. the remote control working well and really usefull if you are come from work wery tired. you can control where ever you want in room. it is the cheapest multi colour bulb on dx. Not that bright the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotal1304 on 03/07/2014

Product just simply works as described. LED E27 bulb with remote control that works! Build quality is very good, no loose ends. Remote comes with battery included so no extra expenses for you for some cheap savings of producer. Cooling is relatively good enough for lamp to work for extended time, although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMictro on 02/11/2014

You can control several of these with one remote. They are easy to install and it creates an amazin effect when used as mood lights in corners or behind the television. The remote is quite easy to use. The bulb does not provide enough light to be used on the ceiling. The output could be increased a bit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOdin91 on 01/30/2014

The color is good, not as a Philips but fair enough (15 differente colors). You can ON/OFF remotely. It do what it should do, don't expect much more. You can use only one remote to control multiple bulbe. Not very bright, but enough for ambiance your room at night. The connector is a little cheap, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscoutboy on 01/22/2014

- has sixteen different colours with three different intensity levels; - it has on/off button - has 4 mode buttons for different illumination types - remote control range is limited to one room (aprox. 5 meters) - The strobo function doesn't work as it should have . It only changes the colours but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzooloohunter on 01/20/2014

The light bulb fits in the usual screw type fitting and works well with my bedside lamp. The variety of colors for this bulb is awesome for the price and will make a good gift or but a couple of these and u can set the perfect ambiance in your room! the "strobe" function dost do anything on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byduckje007 on 12/23/2013

Very good product. Good remote. Turn off the light with remote is possible. You also can choose smooth and flash. All colours are very good. The light is not super bright but its ok. Perfect as extra light. Remote goes 2m far, a little bit more would be an extra but 2m is also fine. Nice product and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeclan1 on 12/16/2013

Good build quality for the price. LED is SMD grade and has a strong E27 connector. The remote is responsive and works within a range of 1-2 meters line of sight. The E27 connector needs to be tightened when you receive the item. I have 3 of these now and all of them needed minor attention. The white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIliko on 12/10/2013

Excellent product Simply to attach and switch on. It is just working! I wish it could be a bit brighter. Remote needs to be close to work <1m. I hate this review page because it requires certain amount of letters. So I have to this bla-bla here to make it meet minimum requirements. Still not enough ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections