DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W LED Globe Bulb RGB Seven Color Remote Controller (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
cool Muy bueno Amazing Fine Interesting
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9044508 on 01/28/2015

muito legal o controle remoto com a funcao de liga e desliga é a melhor opcao quanto a claridade e um pouco fraca para mim, mas funciona bem legal e te muitas funcoes de opcao para troca das cores

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bynuke_6 on 01/26/2015

Pros: Great amusement for that price Cons: very weak light Overall: because of the low power is not useful in medium or larger rooms. It will do the job for rooms no bigger than 10-12 square meters. Moreover, the white light is not enough to light even such a room.

Impression:cool,Muy bueno,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bymertyl on 01/23/2015

It's easy to use and the construction seems sturdy and good quality. Batteries are included for the remote. It's a good value for an LED bulb. It is only 3 Watts, so don't expect a bright light. It is meant for soft light for show, not to light up the room. I loved it! I bought more for myself to... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byjfguay2 on 01/20/2015

Bought each of my kids one of them for their bedroom. They all love it. Easy to use with the remote, and the light can be dimmed as well. Wish that the dimmer would work on all mode though, but for the price, you can go wrong. Only draws 3 watts as advertised, based on my watts meter. Buy! Buy!

0 0 0

• posted byaafvstam on 01/15/2015

Pros: Very easy to implement, just take out your existing light bulb and put this new one in. Can't go wrong using the remote. Cons: The light bulb is not very bright. White is more of a light blue-ish kind of white. The lightbulb color switching is also triggered by other remote signals for from... Read more

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bynyacono on 01/01/2015

Pros: It came with a reasonable price tag. It does what it advertises. I bought it as a gift for my friend, but I was so impressed when I demo'd it for him at my house; now I'm going to order one for myself. It's great for setting the right mood for watching a movie or playing a scary game. Cons:... Read more

Impression:Groovy;

0 0 0

• posted bydjkoning on 12/22/2014

Pros: product works and is quite bright. Remote control works with infrared and seems powerful enough. Cons: light also reacts on other remotes, like from the TV. This is a major disadvantige because switching a channel on the TV also means changing the color of the light.

Impression:ok product;

0 0 0

• posted bychloeas on 12/14/2014

Pros: really cool shades of colors with 4 different light modes. Great for ambient lighting. Remote controlled Cons: 3W, not a very strong light

0 0 0

• posted bySRGUILLE on 12/10/2014

funciona perfectamente pero no trae instrucciones de uso para el mando, en cualquier caso buena compra.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byemgii on 12/04/2014

I am satisfied, but light is quite dark, but that is fine for me. Quality is super.

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections