DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Mini Mushroom Soft Figures (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjudmorganti on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So cute! Exactly as in the picture and of a very good material! Came just in time and well protected, in good condition also. Cons:Kinda small, but the dimensions are in the description so that's ok, is not really a cons, but i would love if it were bigger. I fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolverina323 on 01/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lovely items Very good quality When I purchase the items, i'm little afraid about the colors of the mushrooms, but, is only green and red ( this is excellent ) Is like nerves removed. Excellent shipping like always SPA: Son realmente muy tiernos los honguitos Al princip... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfuriatti on 05/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very pretty, with a nice size. Very cheap as well. The colors are great, I loved it. They are very soft and the fabric is very good. I had to wash one, and it resisted very well, LOL! Does success especially with the girls, and all lovers of Mario! Cons:The winds of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixmix182 on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great. They have tight seams, bright colors, and the suction cups have lasted for more than a year even through winter. They are really fun and are something for people to screw around with on the windshield if they get bored on a road trip or someth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteelSide on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light. Filled with common stuffing material, in two sections, one for the mushroom-head and one for the eye-part. All parts are nicely sawn together. Came in much brighter colors than the pictures show! Pleasantly suprised, green is much more colorful than the wash... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They really are cute - soft little mushrooms, filled with beads, and little black eyes. Colours - red like in the game, and green - the one I received was a much brighter green than as shown in the picture more like "electric lime". Stitching seems very good - T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyokahn on 03/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Shape and reassemblance to the original character is excellent. COlors are really nice. Very soft and doubles as a stress ball. Looks really nice on a desk or so... Color are standard (you go with luck with other toys here...) Cons:Suction cup is not strong en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenkrypter on 02/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are nice and made well, the suction cups are useless but i just removed them anyways. this is not a nintedo licensed item.they are filled with beeds. I wouldnt give this to pets or little children as they smell like strong glue and would probly make a me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadSeason on 12/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These little mushrooms are very cool. They look just like the Super Mario ones but without the higher price tag. They are very light and good for throwing at people lol. Cons:Each mushroom has a label on it e.g. Made In China/material composition. It took me a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixiao on 10/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it looks awesome!!!!! the build quality is really good too looks like the official ones! i was suprised how good they looked when i got them with the price this is realllllyyy good a great bargain!!! for any mario fans out there GET IT Cons:one of the strings on my red... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections