Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bob
    posted byaNSELMOu on 12/15/2013

Very cute and very good quality! Exactly how good. Arrived on time, was worth it. In my country (Brazil) did not find value or like! He's cute with vivid well! For now I have nothing to speak against the product or as sale / delivery. Was done with tracking and follow everything I could to get in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylRafaelLopesl on 08/20/2013

-Amazing quality; -Look really like SpoungeBob; -It´s soft, so can use it like stress reliefer; -Looks like oficial toy, but at the half price. It has no bad features!Just great and it cost so little, it worth it and that's why I took it! BUY! Spongebob is a really nice cartoon and almost everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfatcrisjuju on 06/02/2013

Muito bonito e de muito boa qualidade! Exatamente como anunciado.Tamanho bom. Parece um produto oficial..Chegou em 23 dias,mas foi tarifado pela receita federal (valor baixo),mesmo assim valeu a pena. No meu país (Brasil) não encontrei valor nem parecido!Ele é fofinho com as cores bem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarioPinto on 05/31/2013

Very good. My kid loved it so much. the material is of high quality. I recommend. Low price, but very good quality. I recommend. None. Low price, but very good quality. I recommend. Low price, but very good quality. I recommend. Low price, but very good quality. I recommend. Low price, but very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 03/02/2013

It is great gift for the Sponge Bob fans. THis foam padding Sponge bob figure are maded in a All new materials, sewed good, has a CE sertification logo. Come whitout any packing, even PE bag was appcent. For the qualityt there is no complaince at all. This Sponge bob has a silicone granules inside, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Caught my attention by so vivid colors on the web and to receive it I find a precious stuffed animal, with a few very pretty colors, without missing any detail and very well stitched.Soft I can't say anything against this, it is not This stuffed in a shop physics is very expensive, everything relative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraculj on 07/26/2012

Maximum score for this one. SpongeBob Square pants toy is fun for children, the look is just like the cartoon, the toy came in nylon packaging undamaged. It's very squishy and the kids love to play with it, it's older than 3 months and it's still in one piece, so that means the quality is really good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrisio on 05/26/2012

the doll is well made, well-sewn colored soft duty, shipping was fast abastanza, about a month of waiting. Free shipping, pack the classic DX. The puppet is great about 10 inc as described. the price is great, great for gifts and great for authorized resale. labels of excellent workmanship. fabrics used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNielske24 on 01/13/2012

This is a good quality product! It's made of good quality material. In my country (the netherlands) you pay at least triple as much for it. This product could be in exactly the same form in the shops in the netherlands. You can feel the eyes, dots, mouth etcetera, when you go over it with your fingers,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielsaopedro on 10/07/2011

He has a nice foam an it is so much pretty, have a good size and in my country (Brazil) does not have a better price than that. Has nice details and so much soft, it is incredible how my nephew liked it, it was amazing when it arrived! I have no cons for this toy, it is really interesting to children.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections