DX » Community » Reviews » E14 5W 600lm 3500~4000K 1-LED COB Warm White Light Lamp - Silver + White (85~265)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDysanovic on 01/12/2014

Finally an LED bulb which is bright. I can assure you that this bulb does appear to emit 600lm of light, as it is easily as bright as a 40w bulb I was previously using. This bulb is very well made, it runs cool (i.e. it does not get hot during operation) and it looks good too. The light it emits is not as warm as I had expected, but you quickly get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurentiun on 11/28/2013

wonderful spot light bulb. The bulb is very bright. I installed it on my bathroom next to my mirror. It has a powerful light. Good color I do not know, it works reliably. A little bigger than expected. I hope, this item will work for a long time. Time from sending my oder to recieve item was less than 47 days. a very good item. The luminous flux is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcd_11 on 10/14/2013

Very good product; materials are very durable and they were ehnanced than the first units of this product: 1. the "rubber" film that covered the led was substituted by a lucid plastic cover; 2. the base where is fixed the thread was substituted with a smaller one that have no problems screwing in the lamp holder and moreover it results in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydcd_11 on 05/10/2013

It emits a very beautiful light, neutral white about 4000K like smartphone's led. The luminous flux is truly about 600lm and it's equal to a 60W traditional lamp or a 28W halogen lamp. Materials are very good, without scratches or imperfections and it's also very stylish :) I noticed that the screw threads are too much close to the plastic base of the ... Read more

Comparison Power supply Disassembled Front turned off Front turned on with reflection Luminous flux Screw threads pulled out Bottom Comparison Front view
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections