DX » Community » Reviews » S02 25~500X USB Digital Photography Microscope Magnifier w/ 8-LED White Light - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good but my impression 4+1/2 stars set 5 stars
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShandorm on 09/20/2014

Микроскоп получил ровно через месяц. Купил дочери в подарок. Увеличение 500Х. Микробов в него не увидишь, но всякую мелочь рассматривать - самое то. Крылышки насекомых поверхность предметов. Подключается к компьютеру легко, в управлении прост. Вот только приближать на такой подставке тяжело. Свой ценник полностью оправдывает. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byRaveisrael on 09/14/2014

buen aditamento, facil de usar ademas que por el precio te ahorras mucho ya que las demas maquinas estan caras, tiene muy buena calidad, facil de usar ademas que hasta los mas jovenes pueden pueden utilizarlos, tiene colores muy llamativos, tarda un poco en llegar ya que llego despues de casi dos meses Read more

excelente micro

0 0
  • posted byFalce on 09/02/2014

Recommend those interested, it works correctly, the adjustment of light intensity has adequate regulation. I liked the purchase I made. Read more

0 1
  • posted bymmmmmmmm0 on 08/16/2014

i`ve buy it as a toy for my child and get lot of joy. materials: very good assembly: very good, light adjustor on the cord. easy to use - just plug by usb. no need drivers and software (however disk included). work good with builtin windows webcamera driver and standart "camera" application (win8). only one bad: there is NO 500x magnification. at highest ... Read more

Impression:set 5 stars, but my impression 4+1/2 stars;

0 0
  • posted bykrofinski on 05/25/2014

- Great resolution. - Excellent for QC - Easy to operate - Useful SW included. Very easy to take snapshots and take measurements on them - Build quality is reasonable for the price - SW might be translated into more languages - You have to move the object if you want to get a pinpoint focus. Sometimes it is not possible - I got it in a special offer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemanc on 05/16/2014

I use one at work from another manufacturer and it is 3 times the price of this one. This one is very nice, good image quality, sturdy design, doesn't fall over easily. The mechanism for moving the microcope is also good, is lets you get to all sorts of angles. None really, except the software might be nice to have a few more options. But what those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybondbig on 04/09/2014

1) price 2) ease of use 3) 500x magnification 4) built-in light 1) digital sensor is not very good, producing too much noise 2) buttons (zoom and snap) don't work, although I've installed driver from included CD (i'm using Windows 8) Really nice gadget, my co-workers were exited with it, as much as i did. Also my kid (3 years old) is really happy with ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrnd7ja9bseyej on 03/03/2014

Works fine, it is useful to observe very small details on surfaces such as car surfaces to observe painting details. Overall it has enough resolution for its porpouse. Image is a little to bright under daylight. Material quality seems to be good. Instructions were a little confusing but it was easy enough to set up. It should incluse a case for better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmotinjo on 02/16/2014

-Sturdy materials and good build quality -Decent level of magnification -Plug n Play -Magnification not as large as it says on the box -Sensor resolution is kinda low Judging from a crude, quick measurement, the actual magnification of this neat little gadget is around 125x- not nearly the advertised 500x, but more than enough for all sorts of purposes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnaus on 02/09/2014

A very useful USB microscope. I use it to take photos of very little details in some watch movements so that i can share them with some friends and watch technicians through the internet. Image quality is OK. The built-in LED brightness can be adjusted from zero to max. The only problem with the microscope is the stand, that is not heavy enough. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections