DX » Community » Reviews » S02 25~500X USB Digital Photography Microscope Magnifier w/ 8-LED White Light - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrofinski on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great resolution. - Excellent for QC - Easy to operate - Useful SW included. Very easy to take snapshots and take measurements on them - Build quality is reasonable for the price Cons:- SW might be translated into more languages - You have to move the object if you wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreemanc on 05/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use one at work from another manufacturer and it is 3 times the price of this one. This one is very nice, good image quality, sturdy design, doesn't fall over easily. The mechanism for moving the microcope is also good, is lets you get to all sorts of angles... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybondbig on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) price 2) ease of use 3) 500x magnification 4) built-in light Cons:1) digital sensor is not very good, producing too much noise 2) buttons (zoom and snap) don't work, although I've installed driver from included CD (i'm using Windows 8) OtherThoughts:Really... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrnd7ja9bseyej on 03/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, it is useful to observe very small details on surfaces such as car surfaces to observe painting details. Overall it has enough resolution for its porpouse. Image is a little to bright under daylight. Material quality seems to be good. Cons:Instructions were... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmotinjo on 02/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Sturdy materials and good build quality -Decent level of magnification -Plug n Play Cons:-Magnification not as large as it says on the box -Sensor resolution is kinda low OtherThoughts:Judging from a crude, quick measurement, the actual magnification of this ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnaus on 02/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very useful USB microscope. I use it to take photos of very little details in some watch movements so that i can share them with some friends and watch technicians through the internet. Image quality is OK. The built-in LED brightness can be adjusted from ze... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHUGONE on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Un buen microscopio USB por un buen precio. Es el segundo que he comprado porque me pidieron otro por la calidad/precio que tiene. La calidad de la imagen es buena y la instalación es muy sencilla. Desde mac puedes usar el quicktime para grabar videos en... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBen2xy on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At work, I used to see fabrics knitting or weaving, but the magnifier factor is not enough to see the yarn cross section. I use it for my electronics hobby, and very usefull during soldering smd component. Cons:The stand not have high enough during soldering t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzbischoff on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It incredibly has a super zoom. Did not measure yet if actually zoom to 500x which I doubt, but has basically two great maximum amplification focuses. It have a digital zoom too if you need it. The support is well constructed. Installation software is in english... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrero on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is quite easy to install and in 5 minutes you're using it with windows. It realy can be used to measure small things and allows you to calibrate it with a given scale. Cons:The base does not allow you to use it with the lower magnification and it is quite sen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections