DX » Community » Reviews » E27 4W 400lm 3500K 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb - Golden (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
excellent great and cheap Good quality product for a reasonable price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9197760 on 05/18/2015

Although my order of three bulbs was split into an order of two with a back order of one, these bulbs are well made and consistent in quality of light. I was not happy that it took so long to get the whole order.

Impression:Good quality product for a reasonable price;

0 0 0

• posted bykezo2000 on 01/15/2015

I bought the bulb because I wanted to know what kind of light that gives 400lm strength. 400lm is quite good, but would have liked to have a little bit stronger. This is just for a small room of 6m2. For larger rooms need to buy more powerful illumination. As for the bulb, I had no problems and a... Read more

Impression:great and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bysemihon on 01/07/2015

Very useful good quality product I recomend everyone. there is no cons for the moment. It works well foe more then one month. economic and usefull product. I plan to change all the CFL light with this one.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkstalker on 05/18/2013

Item is cheaper than what is being sold in the local retail stores. Low watts and good light output for a small room or work area. The room is lit up just nice, not too bright and not too dim. One of the item came in is spoilt on arrival. The clear part tend to fall off easily from the retainer a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere