DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Motorcycle Water Resistant Bag + Holder Set for 4.3"~5" GPS / Cell Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
3 Good quality construction
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGTOleg on 08/12/2015

The case looks quite firm and solid. However, it's not for 5' device for sure. Iphone 5 or Samsung galaxe s4 should be ok, not bigger. The base is metal cast which is bad for weight but good for reliability. Plain nuts are used as fittings which is weird.

0 0 0

• posted byJoseMC on 03/25/2015

Pros: Good quality, fixation to the motorbike is good done. It's not said at the description but you can mount in different ways. The normal one: to the handlebar but you can disassemble the bracket and use only the small disc that you can fix to the motorbike with the bolt that it has and left a... Read more

Impression:Good quality construction;

0 0 0

• posted byky145 on 07/12/2014

This bag is cheap but solidly built and the mounting hardware seems very solidly built, unlike many other cell phone accessories out there. The mounting hardware is WAY too small to fit my motorcycle. Will fit my bicycle handlebar, but the bars on my motorcycle are way too big to fit. Going to to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakkordeon62 on 01/21/2014

The bag is of good quality, the visibility of the gps screen is well and the water protection was given during my motorcycling trips. Now I can use my car gps also on my motorcycle the mounting gear is too big, i had to construct an adaption, a cable through whole in the case is missing to the I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bym3lg4ng on 01/09/2014

The quality of this product amazed me and the size also is quite good. I have tried it once and it really helps navigating on the roads with a motorcycle It says it's water proof but i tested it and it when cleaning the motorcyle with a high powered water beam. I didn't directly aime at it. but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdmenahi on 01/05/2014

Fantástica funda. Utilizando las esponjas queda la pantalla del gps pegada al plástico y no refleja. Lo utilicé este verano cerca de 5.000 kilómetros en motocicleta y ni un solo problema. Para que fuese 110% debería tener aberturas para facilitar la conexión mini-usb... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReedHu on 09/29/2013

A very good holder for my cellphone 5" , but u can put your gps in. Hard and strong holding arm, u can fix it stable to your bike. U can close the bag with ZIP but its fully covered w waterproof material, the window great enough and the transparent film allows u to use with resitive or touch... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelleur on 07/23/2013

alluvial media very strong finish sewing bag means generally satisfied for a low price. excéllent product quick and easy installation, good quality aluminum metal, against the bag does not have too apprécée transport was deformed; and transparent plastic screen was damaged. fashion... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byjvacik on 04/08/2013

- large enough for almost any modern wide screen cell phones - stiff plastic bottom of the bag - you can operate the touch screen of cell phone/GPS through the window of the bag - zipper seems to be really waterproof, although I haven't used it in rain yet - there is no "safety piece" -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere