DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Motorcycle Water Resistant Bag + Holder Set for 4.3"~5" GPS / Cell Phone - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakkordeon62 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The bag is of good quality, the visibility of the gps screen is well and the water protection was given during my motorcycling trips. Now I can use my car gps also on my motorcycle Cons:the mounting gear is too big, i had to construct an adaption, a cable through whole... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykelleur on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:alluvial media very strong finish sewing bag means generally satisfied for a low price. excéllent product quick and easy installation, good quality aluminum metal, against the bag does not have too apprécée transport was deformed; and transparent plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvacik on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- large enough for almost any modern wide screen cell phones - stiff plastic bottom of the bag - you can operate the touch screen of cell phone/GPS through the window of the bag - zipper seems to be really waterproof, although I haven't used it in rain yet Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections