DX » Community » Reviews » XY-D-RK01 Mini Manual LED Light Strip Dimmer - Beige (12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
отлично great price Great Unit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycontac on 07/01/2015

良い買い物をした!

Impression: great price;

0 0 0

• posted bysergo1957 on 11/17/2014

Очень качественный и недорогой прибор.Я приобрёл его для регулировки освещения светодиодами для аквариума.

Impression:отлично;

0 0 1

• posted byMiketech on 11/04/2014

I purchased these instead of light switches in my caravan - they are cheaper! They dim smoothly all the way from just on to 100% I also tried them with a 12v oscillating fan and they work fine for it too. Great value for money and plenty of current capacity. If you want to flush mount them, you a... Read more

Impression: great price,Great Unit;

0 1 0

• posted byMarkie1st on 02/17/2014

I needed a cheap dimmer to use with sku 208190, and thought is should give this a try. It dims really nice especially for the cost. Here these kind of (fase) dimmer will set u back at least $125,- and they will give the same options and quality. I atached them in the halway closet and when i need... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTKoos on 05/14/2013

Looks robust and pricey. Well manufactured, way better than the other stuff from DX I have ordered through the years. The dimmer box is about eight times as big as it needs to be. No problem for my usage, though I do wonder why. A smaller box would be nice but no big issue. The PWM is on the is I... Read more

0 0 6

DX Everywhere