DX » Community » Reviews » KLOM KL-318 18-in-1 Stainless Steel Lock Pick Set - Light Purple + Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvolume23 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is very good , the handle is comfortable the steel has very nice cuts, its cheap, got every pick a beginner needs , i take it for hobby but of curse any one can use it not only for hobby. Cons:There are only two tension-wrenches , those don't work with small p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackmh on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good versatile and cheap set for every beginner. Picks are pretty thin and useful on euro locks with tighter keyways and small padlocks. Rakes are bonus, I was able to open cellar lock on the first try with bogota. Cons:Top and bottom of the metal parts could be polished... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvolume23 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very Good price , The quality seems very good and strong enough , the handle is comfortable and the metal is very nice cropped, i really am very satisfied with the quality Cons:There are only two tension wrenches, for little padlocks cant be used those two OtherThoughts:W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMink94 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, does not cost much Lots of varianse in the picks, got every pick a beginner need. The quality is good, I like the handles and the metal seems strong enough to pick lots of locks. I've opened 12 locks today so I am satisfied with the tool kit. Cons:There are only tw... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections