DX » Community » Reviews » KLOM KL-318 18-in-1 Stainless Steel Lock Pick Set - Light Purple + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvolume23 on 04/13/2014

The quality is very good , the handle is comfortable the steel has very nice cuts, its cheap, got every pick a beginner needs , i take it for hobby but of curse any one can use it not only for hobby. There are only two tension-wrenches , those don't work with small pad locks , i believe with some more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackmh on 04/11/2014

Good versatile and cheap set for every beginner. Picks are pretty thin and useful on euro locks with tighter keyways and small padlocks. Rakes are bonus, I was able to open cellar lock on the first try with bogota. Top and bottom of the metal parts could be polished a bit more. There are no rough spots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvolume23 on 04/11/2014

Very Good price , The quality seems very good and strong enough , the handle is comfortable and the metal is very nice cropped, i really am very satisfied with the quality There are only two tension wrenches, for little padlocks cant be used those two With some more money could have some more tension ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMink94 on 01/16/2014

Cheap, does not cost much Lots of varianse in the picks, got every pick a beginner need. The quality is good, I like the handles and the metal seems strong enough to pick lots of locks. I've opened 12 locks today so I am satisfied with the tool kit. There are only two tensionwrenches, I don't need more,... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections