DX » Community » Reviews » 24-Key Wireless Infrared IR Remote Controller for LED Light Strip - White (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Fine Very Good Choice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykitoneto on 08/26/2015

Produto muito bom e de fácil utilização.

0 0 0

• posted bykaguendiez on 07/30/2015

It works fine, I still using for one year and it works. The remote control is not easy to use. It really works fine and is low weight.

0 0 0

• posted byNenad_M on 05/06/2015

The package arrived in good condition, the product is very useful, but not something special. I think the price is a little expensive. Very fast delivery.

0 0 0

• posted byjon_dealextreme on 01/19/2015

I purchased this remote controller to light up a left over of LED strip. It looks exactly the same as the one I purchased originally (but cheaper) I purchased in parrallel this adaptor to feed the controller: SKU: 15991

Impression:Very Good Choice;

0 0 0

• posted byAstowv on 02/20/2014

Small and handy, nice design. Easy to connect, and easy to use, descriptive buttons. Also, its the same wattage as the led strip one, so this can run an entire strip, not just parts of it as you would think with the given wattage. Absolutely rubbish quality. Two of these died within a week of One... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjerbar on 11/19/2013

I already had an identical controller and remote control provided when i originally bough my led strip. As I reduced the strip lenght, i had about 1 meter of unused led strip. This controller work and fit as the original one. Controller programs are even more evolved than the original one (more a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere