DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Soccer Shoes for Dogs/Cats - Size 4 (4-Shoe Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShannoes on 01/19/2011

Seem to be well-made. Attractive styling and colour. Kind of fiddly to put on. Your dog needs reasonably thick or chubby legs for them to stay on, otherwise they will just slip off. The zips were a bit stiff at first, after a couple of uses they loosened up. My dog didn't know what to do when we first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjellybean198 on 05/13/2010

This is only for small dogs. Good quality and easy to put on. They say that they will send red if they run out of blue, but my "red" came pink so now my boy dog has pikk shoes. >:/ I guess taht it's because his feet are too small. but the shoes keep coming off and I don't know if they fit him well when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokashira on 03/12/2010

+ fits my poodle toy very well + very good quality, looks more expensive + quite cute + does protect the dog from getting the paws wet when going out on the rain - it's really annoying to put - dogs hate it and it will take long before they get used to it - dogs should not wear it for too long, dog paws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarakamoli on 10/02/2009

There are good, cute shoes, mine came in a red color. Good solid materials, price is good compared to other websites that sell them at a much higher price. May take a bit of work to put on, and only come in one size. Just be careful, as with all dog shoes, they may come off during your walk. These shoes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHFAscencio on 09/30/2009

Really nice, well built and the price is really good. The rubber underneath helps my dog not to slip on the wood floor. Be careful not to adjust the velcro band too tight on your dog's paws, it will hurt and it may interrupt the blood's circulation. Depending on your dog's activity rate, you might have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadinarula on 05/26/2009

i order this shoes for my Pet Dog German Shefered. but unfortunately the side of shoes is very small . this shoes is for small dogs or cat only not for lage bread , like german shefered or labara dour. so its totaly useless for me . but quality is gud . i order this shoes for my Pet Dog German Shefered.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections