DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Soccer Shoes for Dogs/Cats - Size 4 (4-Shoe Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShannoes on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seem to be well-made. Attractive styling and colour. Cons:Kind of fiddly to put on. Your dog needs reasonably thick or chubby legs for them to stay on, otherwise they will just slip off. The zips were a bit stiff at first, after a couple of uses they loosened... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjellybean198 on 05/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is only for small dogs. Good quality and easy to put on. Cons:They say that they will send red if they run out of blue, but my "red" came pink so now my boy dog has pikk shoes. >:/ I guess taht it's because his feet are too small. but the shoes keep comin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokashira on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ fits my poodle toy very well + very good quality, looks more expensive + quite cute + does protect the dog from getting the paws wet when going out on the rain Cons:- it's really annoying to put - dogs hate it and it will take long before they get used to it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarakamoli on 10/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are good, cute shoes, mine came in a red color. Good solid materials, price is good compared to other websites that sell them at a much higher price. Cons:May take a bit of work to put on, and only come in one size. Just be careful, as with all dog shoes, they may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHFAscencio on 09/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice, well built and the price is really good. The rubber underneath helps my dog not to slip on the wood floor. Cons:Be careful not to adjust the velcro band too tight on your dog's paws, it will hurt and it may interrupt the blood's circulation. Depending on yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadinarula on 05/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i order this shoes for my Pet Dog German Shefered. but unfortunately the side of shoes is very small . this shoes is for small dogs or cat only not for lage bread , like german shefered or labara dour. so its totaly useless for me . but quality is gud . Cons:i o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections