DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone / Music Splitter Cable - Red + Black + White (20.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvoineamario on 12/11/2014

Pros: It really have a good quality for sound. It gold plated on the 3.5mm to maximize the good result. The cable it`s flat, and it looks very good builded, good quality of the materials. After changed my splitter with this that "bzz" noise dissapear. I would recomand this. Cons: No cons so far.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypfvrpedro on 11/18/2014

It's a great adapted for iphone 5. I'm very satisfied whit it. I recommend! Everybody should buy.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywobert16 on 08/05/2014

I have this splitter set up with two aux cables i bought for my speaker set up and it works great. Does everything i need it to do and for the price you cant go wrong. Haven't had any issues so far, and the sound quality doesn't seem to be distorted while using this at all.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

This splits the sound so two people can share the laughs and fun times! I have tried to do that without one of these and my head keeps hitting theirs. Now I can be over 11 inches away from them! I wish this came in Green and Pink just so I stand out, I find soft colors are to cliche. I think this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGnyff on 09/14/2013

Works for splitting audio signals (parallels the loads) Connectors are not possible to open (without violence ;-) I was hoping it would be possible to open the female connectors so it might be reconfigured for splitting the microphone and headphone signals from ie. Apple devices and HP Envy It -... Read more

With "Opened" female connector :-)

0 0 0

• posted bykoSiukaS on 06/13/2013

Build quality is great! Looks very stylish. Holds plugs tightly, but not too tight. Works with android earbud controllers (Glaxy S3 and S1 worked with original earbud controllers) Comes in a vast variety of colors! It's kind of hard to connect it correctly so that a prefferred earbud controller a... Read more

3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: