DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone / Music Splitter Cable - Red + Black + White (20.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypfvrpedro on 11/18/2014

It's a great adapted for iphone 5. I'm very satisfied whit it. I recommend! Everybody should buy. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

This splits the sound so two people can share the laughs and fun times! I have tried to do that without one of these and my head keeps hitting theirs. Now I can be over 11 inches away from them! I wish this came in Green and Pink just so I stand out, I find soft colors are to cliche. I think this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoSiukaS on 06/13/2013

Build quality is great! Looks very stylish. Holds plugs tightly, but not too tight. Works with android earbud controllers (Glaxy S3 and S1 worked with original earbud controllers) Comes in a vast variety of colors! It's kind of hard to connect it correctly so that a prefferred earbud controller would ... Read more

3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone 3.5mm Male to 2-3.5mm Female Earphone

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections