DX » Community » Reviews » JR-SMD3528-60-W 24W 6500K 1200lm 300-SMD 3528 LED White Flexible Lamp Strip (12V / 5m)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Nice led strip works well !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKorkonen on 11/03/2014

Pros: Good cold white LED strip with a good price. The LED strip is easy to use, just input 12V and you'r good to go. The strip can also be easily cut into custom lengths, but you then naturally have to solder your connections. Soldering these wire connections is not hard but be careful doing it... Read more

Impression:Nice led strip;

0 0 0

• posted bySnowicek on 08/06/2014

Pros: Cannot beat the price, this is much cheaper than what you can find in the store. All the LED works. Just the good amount of brightness I want. It comes with adhesive tape on one side. Just peel and stick the strip to whatever surface you want. Cons: This does not come with a AC adopter, so... Read more

Impression:Good price, works well !;

0 0 0

• posted byPhotosbybryan on 12/04/2013

You cant even buy this many LED for this price Easy to use, and install.. You can hook directly up to 12v source. Im using it as under panel light in my Jeep YJ, it allows me to see everything on the floor or under the panel, on the darkest nights, while using very little battery so i dont have a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections