DX » Community » Reviews » HongChuang WWB65-C 180 Degrees Adjustable ABS Suction Cup Holder Mount for GPS / Car DVR - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssincenco on 03/10/2014

Great and useful product. Love the build quality. Beautiful glass fastener, screw fastening perfect virtually any DVR of this type. The pivot member also meets all the standards of a long and arduous operation at any temperature. No claims whatsoever as to the manufacturer does not have. Value for money,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheShark81 on 11/12/2013

Perfect, good suction , strong construction perfect in my airplane to hold my driftHD Cam, there is a nut in order to block the camera and you will not have to screw the hole screw thread in order to block in the right way the camera, which is very important. I wonder if there is a test for the resistance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikelcom on 10/10/2013

Estas son las lapas que me gustan mas, tienen una fuerza de succión muy buena, las partes para agarrar la camara y su posición, aun siendo de plástico, funcionan a las mil maravillas y me dan valor a ponerla en sitios difíciles. Ninguno por ahora, quizás el embalaje por decir ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrommi on 08/28/2013

Good appearance.Good quality and performance. No different from the original. HongChuang WWB65-C 180 Degrees Adjustable ABS Suction Cup Holder Mount for GPS / Car DVR - Black I use for a long time. Bad word about him I can not say. HongChuang WWB65-C 180 Degrees Adjustable ABS Suction Cup Holder Mount ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byecitsuj on 08/21/2013

This mount fits my car camera perfectly. My previous mount failed because the suction became weak and kept falling off the windscreen. The suction of this mount is very strong. The screw is of the same thread pitch as my car camera. The mount and suction cup are made of good quality material. There are ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGrommi on 07/24/2013

Parcel arrived without any damage. Well packed. Quality sucker is good, but one of the items was not fixed, because this is not all of the elements worked fine. Had to repair itself. The plastic on the product is good. If you are sending is not checked the quality of the goods. Well, that was a minor ... Read more

sucker sucker sucker sucker

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections