DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Color Pop-Up Flash Bounce Diffuser Cover kit for DSLR Camera - White + Blue + Orange
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndo7kccwknxj on 01/22/2014

It softens shadows a bit by diffusing the light while looking a little bit more professi... well, lets say "bit less amateurish", than a piece of tissue or whatever taped on the flash. Obviously that also causes the flash to be reduced in power, so you might need to bump flash power, or deal with slightly underexposed shots. Before this I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaramius on 12/14/2013

it is very easy to use and you can connect it to every DSLR the different collors give amazing results. it looks oke to have it on there on a daily basis i don't it is strong enough for a long time use but the price is really good. and some instructions or tips would be welcome in the package. i notice that i hated my build in flash it would always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalaxis on 05/02/2013

Best pop-up flash diffuser I found so far! More effective compared to those cloth contraptions; little light gets wasted. Based on some other reviews I was expecting issues with the flash getting disabled on mounting it into the socket, but no issues on a Canon 600D. It's not flimsy either. Do get this version with orange cover. Can't find any fault ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymquinteros on 04/11/2013

It works perfectly. Dissipates the light evenly and correctly, giving a better quality of lighting. The materials are of high quality manufacturing. Excellent product! ----------------------------- Funciona perfectamente. Disipa la luz uniformemente y correctamente, dando una mejor calidad de iluminación. Los materiales son de fabricación ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections