DX » Community » Reviews » GS9000 2.7" TFT FHD 1080p 5.0 MP CMOS 178' Wide Angle Car DVR w/ GPS / G-sensor / HDMI / TF - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rsiglesias on 04/15/2014

Pros: High video quality, specially under the highest resolution and/or at 60fps, great angle of view (about 178º), easy to connect to and remove from car support, very long car power cable, small, can be easily hidden if you want so. Cons: So far, I had a problem I think it's about the memory card. Often the DVR just stops to record and k... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by motivemk on 04/12/2014

Pros: fullHD,60 frames on hd,easy menu,wide angle, G-sensor Cons: Terrible mount holder!!! Can't mount DVR in the car. DVR dangles on it and as result video quality is totally bad! Also when gps is turned on - DVR stop working and need to hard reset it! Motion detect also works not as aspected. IR lights doesnt work correctly, only 1 meter rang... Read more

1 1
  • posted by HuzwakMehta on 04/07/2014

Pros: Amazing clarity, didn’t measure but really 178' wide angle camera. G-Senor ..But sadly it has stopped working within two week...Seems to have some sort of loose connection. Really long wire for charging... Cons: No proper manual was provided, the manual does not contain all feature details. Motion Detection at doesn’t work. Details about... Read more

2 1
  • posted by tatui1969 on 01/26/2014

Pros: This DVR has a clear, crisp recording quality and also has very good sound recording quality. HD 1080p - good image quality. Shock detection. Nicely built and designed. Quite fast GPS catch-up, about 1 minute from "cold" state, about few seconds in "hot" state. Speed ratings update on the video is quite stable as well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by latorj on 01/23/2014

Pros: It looks alright, but has never worked properly. Battery drain. Easy menu to operate and initialize. Warning: My anti virus program responded and quarantined a file the first time it was mounted to the usb port. The carloader stopped working and only gets worm then attached. Cons: Bad batteri, bad charging. No function time. The carloader... Read more

0 1
  • posted by eugene12 on 01/22/2014

Pros: Relatively good video quality, (see my samples) nice GPS mapping and speed indication. Very wide angle Cons: No any image stabilization/desahaking. If you on bumpy/unpaved road, forget about filming. Suction unit is not successfull. Attachment is tricky, maximal angle is not sharp enough for my car's windshield. From time to time loosing... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alexf3602 on 01/18/2014

Pros: This DVR has a clear, crisp recording quality and also has very good sound recording quality. The suction cup mount sticks very well. A "startup" sound lets Cons: Fast battery drain,you can't use non original mini-usb chargers. You can plug in any mini-usb charger to DVR directly, but DVR ... OtherThoughts: Video quality is very... Read more

0 1
  • posted by hungtruong on 10/04/2013

Pros: Good quality, even at night. And the FullHD help alot when the recorded video look very clear and detail. The GPS fixes very fast, less than 2 minutes. Wide angle means more thing to see. Cons: The mount is not very reliable. I need to open it to fix the spring before it works. The problem could be my set only, i'm not sure. The led is us... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GeoBig on 08/15/2013

Pros: This DVR has a clear, crisp recording quality and also has very good sound recording quality. The suction cup mount sticks very well. A "startup" sound lets you know that the unit has received power and is recording (very useful). Cons: The hotshoe failed on my unit after about 1 months; I have a electronic rework experience so... Read more

6 0
  • posted by jonpalt on 07/05/2013

Pros: Video quality is excellent, quick release, stable construction, small size Cons: Of the two cameras, one with a bad spring contacts. Often freezes. Need an additional cable connection to the camera for charging because it is not charging from holder. GPS is very slow, first time to start need more than half an hour. If I leave the screen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections