DX » Community » Reviews » Tape Style USB Rechargeable MP3 Player w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack + Card Slot + Earphones - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagentejonas on 06/25/2014

Beautiful, easy to use and works well it comes with headphones and USB cable in a box that can be used for gifting.Great product, but no memory cardx Does not come with a memory card which makes it more costly. The material does not seem to be very good, especially headphones.Has no clip to hold in your roupar to do sports like walking, running, motorcycling,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiviaMag on 07/13/2013

It's very cheap, small and very easy to use. I liked the handset too, but the handset cord is short. When turned on, back to the first song and not the last one was listening. Unfortunately! It is a problem reloading, do not know when it is reloaded total. When adding music is not in alphabetical order but in order that the music was inserted. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarbaraPozg on 07/01/2013

it's cheap, easy to use, looks good- especially if you're into retro look-, it' really small, but I guess it can be a pro for some people or a con for the others, and it can have song as much as your sd card can hold so it depends on you well it's really small so maybe some people won't like that, it doesn't have internal memory, you have to put sd ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections