DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper (12mm Opening)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyace1386 on 10/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the clipper does its job, cut nails, so can't say too much about it. Cons:the clipper does its job, cut nails, so can't say too much about it. however, it is not the best nail clipper I have ever purchased, it cuts, but doesn't feel like a clean cut, the edges... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycom1989 on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's made of fairly thick steel when compared to other clippers I own. It has a curved part on the lever to keep your thumb from slipping, and has a file built in under the lever. Cons:The built in file is a bit small which makes it difficult for me to use, it measures in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartm on 03/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Design is better compared to the one I had, your thumb cannot slip because of the hole in the lever. So it is easier to apply force, also because the clipper is a bit larger than most. It actually has a (fixed) file under the lever. Cons:Build quality is not 100%, jaws do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections