DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezers/Trimmer (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Incredibly cheap, but great tweezers. They are good for tweezing eyebrows, made of a good material. they come each in their package with a little plastic thing that keeps them close, protecting the tip. They look just like the picture. Cons:No cons. I't overal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoomslair on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezers/Trimmer (4 in a pack) for USD2.80 is indeed a great buy. The tweezers can be general grooming, pick up small objects, handle small items during handicraft etc. Multi uses! Cons:Not really many cons. Probably it's just the long shipping t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMassivmusik on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:You get 4 of them, all nice in their own little etui, packed together in a nice package. They look and feel like good quality, size is good, they are just a little sharp on the edge but not that you would easily cut oneself. I got them for my girlfriend and her... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWinchester67 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very cute and very, very cheap - especially seeing as you get four in one set. They quality and build is nice and they're very useful. And did I mention they're extremely cheap? Cons:The plastic flowers are really ugly and not nicely made but I'm glad you can t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhkl on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LOVED the product! The ends were angled so makes it easier to hold. It was good strong quality metal. Great it comes in a little plastic case. It was such a good deal for the price. The grip is great. Cons:Couldn't find anything wrong with it. OtherThoughts:I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySplinterSnake on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Cheap, one (1) would cost me 6.92 USD in Sweden, here I get 4 of them. +Good quality +Protective cases Cons:-I don't know what materials are in them, these things are written on the box when bought in Sweden, but I'm not allergic or anything so I'll use them. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueil on 10/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My wife says they are very very good. There are some that look alike, but for this price, they are great. Their form factor allows to use more precision on hair removal. Cons:No cons that I can say. She was using since we got them, and all she says is that they... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcianymoizes on 04/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These tweezers are well made, they have great quality for the price. I use them to work, and they id a great job. It's been almost a year that I have them, still happy. The package is great, you can buy to sell them easily, because they are individually packag... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysunnsh1ne on 03/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap, its precise, it works, and great value!! The material seems of good quality, there is a nice grip on the side, and it seems to me like it will last for AGES! I usually go through one tweezer per 6 months or more...so if these tweezers last (it seems... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboardgame on 08/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Shipped in a week, and exactly as appears in pictures. 4 in a bundle, wrapped in a protective bag. - Extremely cheap. 70 cents per unit - sounds like a joke. - Seems to be made of high quality material. - It say "stainless steel" on it. Time will tell.. :) Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections