DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezers/Trimmer (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality BOM imagem face
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceballut on 07/26/2015

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhamdeu on 05/30/2015

Pros: Good price for 4 tweezers. sharp enough to grab the hairs with out snapping it, easy to use. Cons: None.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywarmachine007 on 04/04/2015

Pros: 4-pack of well-made tweezers with good pinch points. Accurate and easy to use. Much cheaper than buying local. Cons: None so far.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjholcaires on 03/12/2015

Good material. Lasts a long time and comes with a great precision.

Impression:BOM,face,imagem;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 08/19/2014

These are very good for trimming little hairs. They are sharp and flat and pick up the hairs very well. Beware of the sharpness as you can do damage to your skin aswell. Can't get these so cheap in my country, you'd have 1 for this price, now you've got 4!

Impression:cheap sharp tweezers;

0 0 0

• posted bythat1guy2 on 01/02/2014

these tweezers are very sharp. they keep its shape. they are very cheap in price. the quality is the standard cheapo type but these are sharper. they are a little short in my opinion but i got used to it and almost prefer it. there are no cons for these tweezers. You get exactly what is I bought... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcmaia on 10/21/2013

I was in need of eyebrow trimmers. No questions asked, ok? Looking at DX I've found these. * The trimmers are very solid * The thing holding the pincers is kind of good. * The plastic package for the trimmers is good. Did not tear when removing the trimmers. * The pincers come with a heart thing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Incredibly cheap, but great tweezers. They are good for tweezing eyebrows, made of a good material. they come each in their package with a little plastic thing that keeps them close, protecting the tip. They look just like the picture. No cons. I't overall an excellent deal. They are very Useful... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygribblys on 09/15/2013

You get 4 tweezers and it costs almost nothing. I gave one to my daughter, one to my sister and I still have two. These are small so you can pull out very fine hair. Wonderful, beautiful product! There really are none. I will buy more of these when I need new tweezers. Or when someone who I know... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoomslair on 04/15/2013

Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezers/Trimmer (4 in a pack) for USD2.80 is indeed a great buy. The tweezers can be general grooming, pick up small objects, handle small items during handicraft etc. Multi uses! Not really many cons. Probably it's just the long shipping time. So you'll need to order in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere