DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Eyebrow Tweezers/Trimmer (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality BOM Prático Bargain
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjkrl73 on 01/04/2016

Pros: Cheap, generally works, great price performance, after two years still in use Cons: somewhat sharp, finish not that great (but for the price it is OK)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycaluriel on 11/02/2015

This set of tweezers is excellent. They are very well made, with a sharp grip and strong spring. I put one in just about every room in the house and one in my tool box. I use them for every job requiring precision (not the intended use, as these are cosmetic tweezers really, but I'm sure they'd 3... Read more

Impression:Quality,Bargain;

0 0 0

• posted byRVBRA on 10/13/2015

Utensílio prático e barato.

Impression:Prático;

0 0 0

• posted byEdu1 on 07/30/2015

Buen material, calidad y precio

0 0 0

• posted byceballut on 07/26/2015

0 0 0

• posted byhamdeu on 05/30/2015

Pros: Good price for 4 tweezers. sharp enough to grab the hairs with out snapping it, easy to use. Cons: None.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywarmachine007 on 04/04/2015

Pros: 4-pack of well-made tweezers with good pinch points. Accurate and easy to use. Much cheaper than buying local. Cons: None so far.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjholcaires on 03/12/2015

Good material. Lasts a long time and comes with a great precision.

Impression:BOM,face,imagem;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 08/19/2014

These are very good for trimming little hairs. They are sharp and flat and pick up the hairs very well. Beware of the sharpness as you can do damage to your skin aswell. Can't get these so cheap in my country, you'd have 1 for this price, now you've got 4!

Impression:cheap sharp tweezers;

0 0 0

• posted bythat1guy2 on 01/02/2014

these tweezers are very sharp. they keep its shape. they are very cheap in price. the quality is the standard cheapo type but these are sharper. they are a little short in my opinion but i got used to it and almost prefer it. there are no cons for these tweezers. You get exactly what is I bought... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere