DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Micro USB OTG Cable + OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Mobile + Tab - Black
Customer’s impression:
exclusive usb converter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHulsie on 12/10/2014

Only found at DX. Searched in Thailand and The Netherlands. Works great. I can put my keyboard on my Galaxy S5 now, or my ext. SSD on my Galaxy Tab. Read more

Impression:exclusive,usb converter;

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 03/19/2014

works. simply works. both of them work. ive bought for i9300 and for p3100 (galaxy tab 2 7.0) adapters work fine, every usb sticks work with them. no cons. because they are perfect. just buy. on ali you cant buy 2 otg cables for this price no need to add something, they are simple Very nice build quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymapiche on 08/17/2013

- I connected it to a Samsung Galaxy S2 and to a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7", both worked succesfully. I could read my pendrives, and I will try with a couple more devices to play a little bit with this helpful interface. I could not make a USB HD work with my SGS2. But this is probably something logical,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychaysehope on 08/17/2013

there are many pros to these they both work great they connect easily they work with almost all usb devices mouse and keybords both work with both cables the miniusb cable connects very easily the tab cord has a bit of a hard time plunging in the tablet, but still works well dont know how practical but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections