DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9017 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Controller for Ipad + Iphone + Smartphone + More - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianka on 12/20/2013

The iCade mode works with more than just the games listed as having iCade mode. I have used the mouse mode successfully on my Galaxy Tab 2 without problem. I actually drained the battery on my iPod while playing a game using this controller. That's the first time I've done that in a while, so this really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandremix on 12/05/2013

I liked a lot this gamepad. It works fine at my friend's iPod (with iOS 5) and smartphone LG Optimus L7 (with android 4.1.2). With the Mouse Function I could use a drawing app and I could play Candy Crush. I tried Keyboard Mode and works fine too, that is amazing for emulators. Unfortunately it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalstead on 10/23/2013

Great bluetooth based controller for mobiles. runs right out of the box and clips onto my s3 with a commuter otterbox can't get analogue working for emulation, feels cheap, can get cramped hands sometimes, have to turn blutooth on and off to get it running or just turn it off when finished. Alternate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashte on 10/04/2013

Good plastic quality, small an lightweight perfect for carriying it everywhere, connects automatically. I have tested with two chinese phones ( Star v1277 and Jiayu G3) and it worked perfectly without any additional software. The mouse feature works well, but the best are joystick and keyboard mode, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilip98r on 09/01/2013

Cheap,nice looking,and easy connected via bluetooth.Clip for phone can hold large phones and it holds them tight.Feels nice in hand(not nice as xbox controller).It can hold a charge for a really long period of time. It can be hard for someone to connect it to their Pone/Tablet but if you read manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRazDX on 07/18/2013

build quality is good. the knob that holds the phone is very sturdy. I got the white controller and it is very noticeable if it gats dirty, would like to get a pouch with the controller. Still learning how to operate it. only had a chance to test it a little bit, it works on games like Cordy, Dead trigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasfpaiva on 06/25/2013

Slight, beaultiful, small (can be carried on the pocket), compatible with most bluetooth devices, and the holding is confortable. I have nothing to reclaim to this product, it attend all my expectations and more. I configured to play on my Laptop and it works perfectly, pratically works on almost all ... Read more

My Controller on my laptop

0 0 0

• posted byPanBe on 06/02/2013

Programming control is very easy, it took me to read the instructions more than I be able to do it. The colour is very nice, in addition to it matches with my phone, it fits perfectly well. It is very comfortable and ergonomic, the buttons are not hard or very loose. The quality is very good for the ... Read more

In package Perfectly fit

0 0 1

• posted bymorterox on 05/31/2013

- Muy fácil de usar - Manual en Inglés y fácil de entender - Compatibilidad con emuladores y otros juegos de Android - Barato - Mejora mucho la jugabilidad y la visibilidad al usar botones físicos en vez de tocar la pantalla - Buen material - Batería de larga duración El ... Read more

In the box Holding it With Galaxy S2 Added

0 0 1

• posted bydanielpattiata on 04/26/2013

It has a good price unlike iControlpad which is not so well made but has a pricetag of 70 dollars. The iPega Fits nicely in the hand and has a lot of modes. Fits to every phone so far and connects easily. With iOS u can only use iCade mode and Apple does not approve emulators. However with Jailbreak ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections