DX » Community » Reviews » Ourspop DM-22 SD Memory Card - Blue (4GB / Class 6)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDataBanks on 02/17/2015

I'm extremely pleased with this one. As a rewards prize, it's excellent value and the regular price is great. Bought it for my camera but ended up putting it in my mother's new compact to upgrade from her old Finepix with the 64MB XD card. Now she can take several thousand photos between dumps to... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byArensma on 01/26/2015

I orderd this card to use it in my car/audio system RNS510. This system can only read SD cards. When I formatted this card it works perfectly, and still does after 10 months! Good Quality for a good price.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byMalvineous on 06/17/2014

Ran it through ScanFlash (available on GitHub) and it reported the device 100% functional, all 4GB is available so the item is definitely not a fake (although you would be wise to confirm this yourself just in case!) The label looks a bit cheap but it performs well so can't complain! Plugged it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabieng on 03/21/2013

nice card pretty fast ! ive runned a benchmark on this sd card , and the results are quite good the reading speed is about 12MB/SEC and the Writing speed is around 8.5MB/sec it's made of cheap plastic , it looks pretty standard it's a good enought card if you consider the price if your camera is... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere