DX » Community » Reviews » AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000X Brisbane Socket AM2 2.6GHz 62nm 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfan1200 on 06/11/2014

I had to replace the same processor because of overheating problems. Searching the web for a replacement was a hard one. Couldn't find much, some website in my country sold it but it was very expensive. When I found the same product at DX, I was very happy. Price was just right. After installing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenggtech on 04/26/2014

Worked very well, with low heat and low power consumption. Replaced the Black edition, AMD Athlon 6400+ for my son's desktop. No problems so far. Was able to re-use my Asus M2N2 motherboard and the Nvidia Graphics! Could not run the earlier processor more than 1Ghz without overheating, but this one runs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffewing on 04/18/2014

Works great. Was able to replace a single core Sempron to give a great boost to the my old PC. No need to upgrade the PC now, will keep it longer, as it is now perfect for family use. Have been using this for more than one year now with no trouble. None. If you have an old PC with an old Sempron/AM2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelm on 12/26/2013

The product works perfectly so far, and no damage was observed.I am very satisfied with the purchase. The packaging could be better, because the box came somewhat flattened but the processor came wrapped in bubble wrap, although the vision was perfect processor. I have not noticed any heating, and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedoz01 on 11/12/2013

A very good CPU, without heat and power peak, I use to replace the one who had made the job for many years. It is agood thing to find it out again, better than to throw all the stuff to the bin because of a single issue. Could be faster...could be cheaper...could make coffee...Nothing really cons in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrim001 on 08/14/2013

The cpu really work, I bought for one old PC and I got more performance than my old cpu. It's amazing to have a new old cpu! Could come with FAN (BOX). The CPU is a weak device and could have coming with a better packing. At least the cpu worked fine after the installed. Nice to have a good CPU even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHamzsabegiut on 08/04/2013

Excellent, spotless etc. mechanical conditions. Good, stable performance at nearing 1500 CPUMARK as defined in Passmark CPU benchmark Can be used in old or good second hand chasiss and motherboards Works with most of AM2 motherboards with their latest available BIOSes. Absolutely bearable price compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaTek666 on 06/24/2013

good old AM2 processor, in good condition, no overheating, stable at work and maximum load, you can overclock him, but then i recommend you to buy a better cooler, standard one might not be enough ok, the tricky part... when it came to my home i unpacked him and take a closer look, I found some traces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamyano on 05/02/2013

I`ve been lookins such a processor for an old motherboard that supports it. I use it to replase an old Athlon x 64 3200+ .The price is very attractive. You cannot find on stock such a processor, because the model is old. If you find one, it will be used and with no guarantee. It comes with one year manifacturer`s ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections