* Good sounds and deep bass * Small and compact * Looks nice * It feels like a quality product * Detachable AUX cable I have two of these, and in both of them the audio in the left earpiece has been a little louder than in the right one. I suspect it is because of the included AUX cable. The included ... Read more
Comfortable, relatively compact, great price, removable cable, they look great and have a nice design. The cable that comes with it is nice, but it makes a very slight buzzing sound when in use, I switched to a different one and it works good. The headphones could fold up better. The button/mic on the ... Read more
Great sound - really clear and loud with strong bass.
The headphones look really great, kind of a high tech look. The cabel is long and if something happens to it can be changed which is very important with young kids.
They sit good on my 10 year old ears, although the earphones would be better if they ... Read more
Product comes in a fairly basic package with no instructions or other documents. However You dont really need them if you have ever used any headphones.
The structure is firm and sturdy. It feels like you were handling more expensive product.
Sound flows smoothly without any side voices. The bass sound ... Read more
Perfect build quality, very nice touch of plastics, all is connected very well, tight ends, all just pro level. The sound is very good - deep bases, good middles, good treble. Best test is to plug it to the iPhone, which doesn't emit too much power - and the test passed perfectly, it is powerful and ... Read more
This is an excellent product. Great quality, very good sound quality. Good bass.
It is with a 3.5mm jack, so you can change the cable when it is broken.
The microphone is also of a very good quality. Can certainly be used to make calls. none found yet.
Maybe the 3.5 jack to the headphones is too close ... Read more
- Surprisingly great sound! Much better than you would expect for the price
- VERY loud! If I crank the volume all the way up, they can almost be used as external speakers (almost).
- Thick red fabric wrapped cord is very durable so you should never have a broken wire. And if it ever does break the cord ... Read more
- Better sound quality than most of the (brand) headphones double the price
- Solid looks (red "organic" cord is a nice touch)
- Detachable/replaceable cord - Too much bass (good for some chillout music, but metal gets too distorted)
- Mic on the wire has only the play/pause/answer-... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.