DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen IP-850 Foldable Stereo Headphone w/ Microphone for Iphone + Ipad + More - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoneLifeLeft on 04/07/2014

* Good sounds and deep bass * Small and compact * Looks nice * It feels like a quality product * Detachable AUX cable I have two of these, and in both of them the audio in the left earpiece has been a little louder than in the right one. I suspect it is because of the included AUX cable. The included ... Read more

Card is standard credit card size, comparison

0 0 0

• posted byrnd87ea3yhtle on 02/03/2014

Comfortable, relatively compact, great price, removable cable, they look great and have a nice design. The cable that comes with it is nice, but it makes a very slight buzzing sound when in use, I switched to a different one and it works good. The headphones could fold up better. The button/mic on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuygon on 12/01/2013

Great sound - really clear and loud with strong bass. The headphones look really great, kind of a high tech look. The cabel is long and if something happens to it can be changed which is very important with young kids. They sit good on my 10 year old ears, although the earphones would be better if they ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byselibatos on 11/07/2013

Product comes in a fairly basic package with no instructions or other documents. However You dont really need them if you have ever used any headphones. The structure is firm and sturdy. It feels like you were handling more expensive product. Sound flows smoothly without any side voices. The bass sound ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymarkfir on 09/03/2013

Perfect build quality, very nice touch of plastics, all is connected very well, tight ends, all just pro level. The sound is very good - deep bases, good middles, good treble. Best test is to plug it to the iPhone, which doesn't emit too much power - and the test passed perfectly, it is powerful and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoutte on 06/19/2013

This is an excellent product. Great quality, very good sound quality. Good bass. It is with a 3.5mm jack, so you can change the cable when it is broken. The microphone is also of a very good quality. Can certainly be used to make calls. none found yet. Maybe the 3.5 jack to the headphones is too close ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymorningxafter on 06/12/2013

- Surprisingly great sound! Much better than you would expect for the price - VERY loud! If I crank the volume all the way up, they can almost be used as external speakers (almost). - Thick red fabric wrapped cord is very durable so you should never have a broken wire. And if it ever does break the cord ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDachaz on 06/06/2013

- Price - Better sound quality than most of the (brand) headphones double the price - Solid looks (red "organic" cord is a nice touch) - Detachable/replaceable cord - Too much bass (good for some chillout music, but metal gets too distorted) - Mic on the wire has only the play/pause/answer-... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections