DX » Community » Reviews » White + Red LED 3-Mode Tie-On Bike Light Keychains (2-Keychain Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanolomarcos on 12/12/2013

Facilmente adaptables a manillar y tija Suficiente luz para que te vean tanto por delante como por detrás. El precio de las dos luces es mas que aceptable. La luz blanca delantera no es suficiente para poder alumbrar, aunque si para ser visto. No parece muy fácil el mecanismo de apertura para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarrel on 11/08/2013

You have two lights, one form the front, white, and one from the rear, red.They had three light modes, fast burst, slow burst and put. I already order this lights two times by now. The first time they worked only half of them, but i expected that so i ordered twice the product, just in case. The second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhyeop on 07/15/2013

Great product works as advertised. LEDs are bright and has flashing and steady states of operation, activated by single button. Included batteries seems good as new and were of good quality. The silicone body allows some rugged applications without the worry of damage. None, although I would like to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypasmans on 05/07/2013

this is the second time that i ordered these bike lights because on the previous ones the batteries were empty, buying new batteries was for some reason more expensive than buying a whole new set with DX :) the lights do exactly what they were made for, front and back light in white and red /also you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschoofseckel on 01/15/2013

They are very cheap compared to other bike lights like this. ordered the 3rd pair now as a gift for friends. i dont know if they are accepted as a bicycle light but i dont care. as long as the cars see me, and i have a cheap an low weight light mounted im fine. one was delivered not working - it contained ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoren88 on 12/18/2012

- It is indeed Waterproof like they say. - The light is very good and strong. - Very nice little product for safety. I can't find any, maybe the price can be slightly lower. Great product, as a professional bicycle rider i use this product a lot at night rides (especially Criterium's) with my bicycle,... Read more

1 battery light is dead as you can see

1 0 0

• posted byJamesQ on 01/12/2012

Bought these a few months ago, because everybody needs lights on his bicycle. Bought three sets. One set was very low on power Second set was decent, stronger LED Third set was dead on arrival. I have just bought sku.51737 and would suggest you to buy these, decent build quality, more visibility. Go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubizon on 12/22/2011

- flexible good quality of sillicone - it works , none of the four I own got broken - perstist against a bit of rain. - easy to attach around any "bars" - light power starts to decrease ( lets say after 20h of usage ) - the clip to attach the light might fall of and get lost. Actually it happend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaiageek on 10/22/2011

They work well enough and bright enough to be seen. Good for situations where your main bike light is broken, or where you don't want to carry a bigger removable bike light, as you can easily fit the two lights into your pocket. 1. The power switch is way too sensitive, and the lights can easily turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeperous1 on 10/13/2011

Bright LEDs One button push use Easy to attach attaching hook is kinda cheap looking, but held up fine when used on off road trails This product is good when compared to some of the other marker lights for bicycles. The build quality looks like it might be fragile, but held up very well when riding off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections