DX » Community » Reviews » White + Red LED 3-Mode Tie-On Bike Light Keychains (2-Keychain Set)
  • 5 star 13 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasmans on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the second time that i ordered these bike lights because on the previous ones the batteries were empty, buying new batteries was for some reason more expensive than buying a whole new set with DX :) the lights do exactly what they were made for, front and back l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very cheap compared to other bike lights like this. ordered the 3rd pair now as a gift for friends. i dont know if they are accepted as a bicycle light but i dont care. as long as the cars see me, and i have a cheap an low weight light mounted im fine. Cons:one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoren88 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is indeed Waterproof like they say. - The light is very good and strong. - Very nice little product for safety. Cons:I can't find any, maybe the price can be slightly lower. OtherThoughts:Great product, as a professional bicycle rider i use this product a... Read more

1 battery light is dead as you can see
    0 1
  • posted byJamesQ on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought these a few months ago, because everybody needs lights on his bicycle. Cons:Bought three sets. One set was very low on power Second set was decent, stronger LED Third set was dead on arrival. OtherThoughts:I have just bought sku.51737 and would suggest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubizon on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- flexible good quality of sillicone - it works , none of the four I own got broken - perstist against a bit of rain. - easy to attach around any "bars" Cons:- light power starts to decrease ( lets say after 20h of usage ) - the clip to attach the light might... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaiageek on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work well enough and bright enough to be seen. Good for situations where your main bike light is broken, or where you don't want to carry a bigger removable bike light, as you can easily fit the two lights into your pocket. Cons:1. The power switch is way... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeperous1 on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright LEDs One button push use Easy to attach Cons:attaching hook is kinda cheap looking, but held up fine when used on off road trails OtherThoughts:This product is good when compared to some of the other marker lights for bicycles. The build quality looks l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeBMT on 10/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great lights for a great price. They fit around your seat tube and stem no problem, they have multiple modes (blink, steady, off, etc). They are red and white which is required for most provinces in Canada Cons:The white one broke almost immediately. Upon insp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndrom on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The build quality is similar to the original -They are cheap Cons:-I have had a few that the led came off of the circuit board -The batteries are expensive, so add some to your order--it will be cheaper than buying them locally OtherThoughts:Just like the ori... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonashaus on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is very good water proof build bright lights (only one led) material is flexible which makes it easy to use Same quality as 15 euro-lights in Europe. Cons:button is too sensitive, light go on and off in your pocket! So use a little box or something to put them i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections