DX » Community » Reviews » WT-BDC 3.8'' LCD Display Color Screen Weather Station Clock - Black (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytetovo on 11/12/2013

This clock /alarm / weatherstation does what it has to do. Seems accurate in temperature, humidity and time keeping. Doesn't look cheap. It's delivered with a chinese and english manual. Easy to operate. The display is hard to read with the light off. You need to look at it in the right angle to read it. Unfortunatelly you cannot keep the light on. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byamendocrem on 11/06/2013

Building materials looks good, only buttons look cheap. I believe it measures hummidity and temperature accurately, comparing with other devices The temperature trend do not look so accurate, it is always flat, and the forecast is always sunny. It is impossible to see without pressing the light button, and in the day light sometimes is difficult to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabhira on 07/23/2013

The clock is great! It's well made. I was looking for a clock in my father, and all the ones I've found in my city were ugly, expensive and with poor quality. This clock is pretty elegant. When the light is on, the display looks like an "real colored" LCD screen. The position of the buttons is good. When the light is off, it's very hard to ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections