DX » Community » Reviews » OEM MicroSD/TF Flash Memory Card (2GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharlesvache on 07/10/2012

I bought this card for my 808 pinhole camera, and it works very well, the speed of this card is good. I could feel that the plastic was bad quality on the adapter, but it worked Could be cheaper, like 2 bucks Like every shipment on dx, the shipping took 1 month to Canada. Good product, buy if you need a card for stuff that is not very important, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzdamico on 06/12/2011

It´s small and well buit. It came with an adaptor (I didn´t use the adaptor) and a plastic box. Sometimes when I use with my SKU7134 (Smallest MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader with Cover) some computer don´t recognize at first time. I have to remove and insert again. It didn´t come with the lock switch, but for me it´s not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelhbrasil on 06/19/2010

It's fast transmission rate and works fine in my cel phone. No problems with lose of data or broken parts. Tem uma taxa de tramissão rápida e funciona bem no meu cel. Nenhum problema de perda de dados ou partes quebradas. Absolutely none. Absolutamente nenhum. It's excelent to use in mp3/mp4 players, cel phones or any product that's able to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdibai on 04/08/2010

- came with an adapter, but i just used the TF. - it's working, i got all the capacity when I formated it. - very useful, good to mp3 player with tf slot (that's the reason that I bought it) -very small - didn't come in the embalage. Just in a plastic spot. But not to worry about. - I will not use the adapter. I just bought to use the TF. adapter is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydazdcfc on 01/28/2010

very cheap product. After formatting I got the full 2gb. the memory card works well with everything I put in in too. the adapter is useless dose'nt fit into the computer well it seems bigger and chunkier than normal adapters could not fit into my digital camcorder or camera. I didn't buy it for the adapter though I bought it for the memory card. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleev211 on 03/27/2009

a great cheap micro sd works well with SKU 15613 dstt card works well in cell phone the adapter really is terrible but i didnt really buy for adapter so i'm not to bothered with it not a true 2gb 1.85gb i think great micro sd for this price you cant go wrong everything seems to be run on micro sd these days so buy lots 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysepacheco on 03/04/2009

Very cheap! Become a great case for accommodation of the plastic card and adapter. Reading the card quickly and without complication (See more on Cons) The adapter is terrible! Low quality, non-standard thickness, not to lock the button in place (had to tape on). Tested in 4 card readers, and only one worked, and badly ... The bad contact and irregular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupereirik on 02/02/2009

-This is a very cheap Card+adapter that works well. -Seems like the quality is ok, at least compared to the price. -Works like a charm in the DSTT-card (just remember to format to FAT32 or FAT16) -Comes in a nice plastic box to keep the adapter and memory card when you are not useing it. A bit slow transfer speed maybe? Don't know what is common, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschrz on 02/01/2009

Well, this is a cheap microSD card. It's working reliably on every device I've tested it with so far (motorola and nokia cell phones, USB card reader, nintendo DS DSTT). Transfer rates are fast enough (I don't know what are the maximum possible rates though). Capacity is 2Gb as advertised. Getting the card out of the adapter can be tricky if you don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXceptional on 01/20/2009

it works perfectly in my CNDSTT. the build quality is fine and it comes with the reader. i've ordered 5 more.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... none............................. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections