DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-539 4-Mode 810lm White LED Zooming Bicycle Light w/ CREE XM-L-T6 - Black + Red (4x18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful lamp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymonsterhp on 12/15/2014

Delivery took about slightly longer than a week and comes in the box as shown on the product page. The overall quality of the light is good. The clicky cycles thru 4 modes high-med-low-strobe although I can't see why I would need strobe pointing front when its so flashing bright up front. After riding ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybjboka on 11/15/2014

Pros: Great light beam with changing focus. Durable battery - really 4 h on full power. Other 3 mode also useful. Light survive few heavy rain drives. Good work out in light must be mentioned. Cons: Indicator for battery on ON-OFF button is not perfect. Go from blue just few minutes before battery drained ... Read more

Impression:Useful lamp;

0 0 0

• posted byhebeodora on 06/22/2014

Works as intended. Can adjust to a wide angle which is great for night riding. 1000 lumins is enough in combination with a small pencil light on my handlebars. This configuration or vice versa seems to be the best for night riding in teh hills around us which is dark and quite technical. None so far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenjoSL87 on 04/25/2014

Housing of the lamp is high quality, feels well built. The luminance range is very good. Zooming function of light works well. Battery life is quite long. Atached cabels are waterproof tight when connected together. The lamp is better for use on bike, since head strap and the housing of batteries is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysjjamsa on 03/10/2014

Zooms to a very nice beam. You can see the led element shape clearly, so certainly the optics are worth while. Sturdy seeming casing. When ones zooms to narrow beam, the beam is rectangular due to rectangular LED element. Might be a good thing just as well, depending on your needs. Gave the lamp as present,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurakensama on 03/07/2014

This is a very well built product, with aluminum case, the light is very good and strong. The materials seems to be of optimum quality. The packaging is very good. The power of the beam light can be adjusted from a blue button on the back, which is always visible because us illuminated. I would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybas2512 on 01/23/2014

Strong, well made with great luminosity. The focus system works very well, increasing or deacreasing the lighted area. I haven't use to much to see if the battery lasts as it should last. (Rídigo, bem feito e com grande luminosidade. O sistema de foco funciona muito bem, aumentando ou diminuiindo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirNemo on 11/21/2013

It's very light lightweight and really very bright. Zoom system is good working. I prefer the wide-angle mode. Strobe mode is very useful in daylight while driving on highways. Good working in rainy weather. Illuminated power switch is very useful in the darkness. Battery is not waterproof. The rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnjohn1333 on 11/07/2013

The most amazing and useful thing is that you can adjust the light beam. It is so strong that you should direct low on the road in order not to disturb the cars in front of you. The only con that I can find is the way that it is attached to the bicycle. The rubber ring is not the best way. Some times ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bykedramon on 10/28/2013

Very bright, battery capacity is very good, power button indicate when it is low. Zooming is cool, you can control the width of the spot. Bought 3, friends are happy, now you can ride in the dark with no problems Short strap on the battery pack. On the frame with thin tubes, you can not place it. It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections