DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-539 4-Mode 810lm White LED Zooming Bicycle Light w/ CREE XM-L-T6 - Black + Red (4x18650)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome! Очень доволен Useful lamp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybcolins on 02/21/2015

These are truly great lights for a bargain price. Lots of light,....far more than my old $200 Night sun lights from 15-20 years ago. and,....amazingly, I get about 3 hours of light from each of these lights. Plenty of light even in the low setting. When in front of my house, and about 50-100 feet... Read more

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byBambucea76 on 12/24/2014

It"s very good, quality is ok.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymonsterhp on 12/15/2014

Delivery took about slightly longer than a week and comes in the box as shown on the product page. The overall quality of the light is good. The clicky cycles thru 4 modes high-med-low-strobe although I can't see why I would need strobe pointing front when its so flashing bright up front. After I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybjboka on 11/15/2014

Pros: Great light beam with changing focus. Durable battery - really 4 h on full power. Other 3 mode also useful. Light survive few heavy rain drives. Good work out in light must be mentioned. Cons: Indicator for battery on ON-OFF button is not perfect. Go from blue just few minutes before out.... Read more

Impression:Useful lamp;

0 0 0

• posted by8547268 on 10/27/2014

Светит очень ярко, прям как прожектор. По дорогам ездить одно удовольствие. Советую всем, покупка того стоит.

Impression:Очень доволен;

0 0 0

• posted byPilbromatic1 on 08/27/2014

Recieved it today and so far I'm very happy with it. I've already pulled it apart and put it back together. I haven't rewired it yet, but if you want to disable to stupid flash modes (for the electronics-minded people out there) bridge pins 1 to 5 on the IC inside it. This sets it to full on need... Read more

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted bypjackson on 07/19/2014

This truly is an exceptional lamp to use for night time mountain biking. It has four settings, high, medium, low and strobe. It also has an adjustable been which varies between a narrow spot and a wide beam which illuminates the trail perfectly. The lamp,is well made and easy to setup and use the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhebeodora on 06/22/2014

Works as intended. Can adjust to a wide angle which is great for night riding. 1000 lumins is enough in combination with a small pencil light on my handlebars. This configuration or vice versa seems to be the best for night riding in teh hills around us which is dark and quite technical. None so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenjoSL87 on 04/25/2014

Housing of the lamp is high quality, feels well built. The luminance range is very good. Zooming function of light works well. Battery life is quite long. Atached cabels are waterproof tight when connected together. The lamp is better for use on bike, since head strap and the housing of batteries... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysjjamsa on 03/10/2014

Zooms to a very nice beam. You can see the led element shape clearly, so certainly the optics are worth while. Sturdy seeming casing. When ones zooms to narrow beam, the beam is rectangular due to rectangular LED element. Might be a good thing just as well, depending on your needs. Gave the lamp... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere