DX » Community » Reviews » OEM SDHC Class 4 MicroSD/TF Flash Memory Card (4GB)
  • 5 star 21 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsau666 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is great for the product you get. Back when I bought it, nothing came close to this price for this size. Nowadays, you have to work really hard to find a deal that will give a better price than this. It's better now since most electronics use microSDs. Cons:Af... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA5UL on 11/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought several on separate occasions, have put them to use in a camera, a cell phone and a GPS navigator, all without any problem. Will probably buy more when the need arises. Cons:4 Million bytes equate to some 3.8 GB, not 4. Still ample size for my applications. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacho99 on 11/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came with SD Adaptor Real 3.8 +/- GB (FAT32 format, lil less with NTFS) Durable (see other thoughts) As good as any other class 4 MICROSD Cons:well if you consider the fake front paint, a con that would be the only one OtherThoughts:Says JONY 2010.7.8.9 on a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasbob on 11/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Out preformed all my expectations. I've had it several months and it performs flawlessly in my Samsung cell phone. The price in super and the postage is free. This was a great bargain. I 'm impressed with it's speed. Cons:None what so ever. I could not be more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshifuimam on 09/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very disappointing. I don't know if it's the card reader or the card itself, but read/write speeds in OS X are unbelievably S-L-O-W, making the card pretty unusable for what I was wanting (running portable apps). I'll have to try a different one; this one isn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasalberto on 08/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small in size and huge in capacity, as it should be. Comes with a microSD-to-SD adapter, and this adapter has that little lock to prevent writing. Works in my Nokia 5800, in my notebook's card reader and in those small card-reader keychains. Cons:It says class 6, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskip2mylou on 08/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was pleasantly surprised to see that the card has true 4GB capacity. It arrived with a full sized SD adapter which also proved very useful. I used it in my Kodak and it did a wonderful job of storing my trip to Zanzibar on it. I then switched it to my microSD-USB adap... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x0dys on 05/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Just as fast and reliable as my Kingston 4GB and Sandisk 4GB micro SD cards -Cheaper than compared to most places, locally this goes for 20-25$ CAD -Works great on my DS, no slowdown on any games I've tried -Wasn't fake Cons:-Nothing I can think of OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagos13 on 05/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:EN: very cheap compared to others of the same capacity sold here in BRAZIL PT-BR: muito barato se comparando a outros de mesma capacidade vendido aqui no BRASIL Cons:EN: highly questionable quality, without collateral, then there is enough risk to buy PT-BR: q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzilog80 on 05/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works Acceptable read speed Cons:Slow 1.7 MB/S writes Very flaky SD adapter (don't insert it in anything you value). OtherThoughts:Ubuntu disk utility reported an average write speed of 1.7MB/S for my card. Read speed was a more respectable 14.2MB/S. Just for fun I w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections