DX » Community » Reviews » OEM SDHC Class 4 MicroSD/TF Flash Memory Card (4GB)
  • 5 star 21 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsau666 on 01/11/2011

The price is great for the product you get. Back when I bought it, nothing came close to this price for this size. Nowadays, you have to work really hard to find a deal that will give a better price than this. It's better now since most electronics use microSDs. After reformatting my laptop and upgrading to windows 7, the card reader didn't work anymore.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPA5UL on 11/20/2010

Bought several on separate occasions, have put them to use in a camera, a cell phone and a GPS navigator, all without any problem. Will probably buy more when the need arises. 4 Million bytes equate to some 3.8 GB, not 4. Still ample size for my applications. One shipment never arrived, no clue what happened. It took many many messages to get Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybacho99 on 11/19/2010

Came with SD Adaptor Real 3.8 +/- GB (FAT32 format, lil less with NTFS) Durable (see other thoughts) As good as any other class 4 MICROSD well if you consider the fake front paint, a con that would be the only one Says JONY 2010.7.8.9 on a sticker at the back, maybe it's the brand, dunno/don't care You could scratch the paint at the front, and another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasbob on 11/09/2010

Out preformed all my expectations. I've had it several months and it performs flawlessly in my Samsung cell phone. The price in super and the postage is free. This was a great bargain. I 'm impressed with it's speed. None what so ever. I could not be more pleased with this Flask memory card purchase. A great upgrade for your cell phpne. Easy to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshifuimam on 09/30/2010

Very disappointing. I don't know if it's the card reader or the card itself, but read/write speeds in OS X are unbelievably S-L-O-W, making the card pretty unusable for what I was wanting (running portable apps). I'll have to try a different one; this one isn't really good for anything because of the horrendous read/write speeds. Slow, slow, slow, slow.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasalberto on 08/13/2010

It's small in size and huge in capacity, as it should be. Comes with a microSD-to-SD adapter, and this adapter has that little lock to prevent writing. Works in my Nokia 5800, in my notebook's card reader and in those small card-reader keychains. It says class 6, but I've just reached 4MB/s writing top speed with it. As it was already advertised as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskip2mylou on 08/03/2010

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the card has true 4GB capacity. It arrived with a full sized SD adapter which also proved very useful. I used it in my Kodak and it did a wonderful job of storing my trip to Zanzibar on it. I then switched it to my microSD-USB adapter and it didn't miss a beat. Functionality is superb, and build quality is just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x0dys on 05/20/2010

-Just as fast and reliable as my Kingston 4GB and Sandisk 4GB micro SD cards -Cheaper than compared to most places, locally this goes for 20-25$ CAD -Works great on my DS, no slowdown on any games I've tried -Wasn't fake -Nothing I can think of This card's on par, or better than my kingston and sandisk that I bought in stores, makes me wonder who actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagos13 on 05/16/2010

EN: very cheap compared to others of the same capacity sold here in BRAZIL PT-BR: muito barato se comparando a outros de mesma capacidade vendido aqui no BRASIL EN: highly questionable quality, without collateral, then there is enough risk to buy PT-BR: qualidade bastante questionável, sem garantia, então há bastante riscos ao comprar EN: for anyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzilog80 on 05/16/2010

It works Acceptable read speed Slow 1.7 MB/S writes Very flaky SD adapter (don't insert it in anything you value). Ubuntu disk utility reported an average write speed of 1.7MB/S for my card. Read speed was a more respectable 14.2MB/S. Just for fun I was going to try it in my Canon 500D but at first it wasn't seen as the SD adapter is very marginal. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections