DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (10M-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyagokurt on 04/09/2014

Great cable with a good quality, if i have to buy one more ofcourse i buy this same cable. If u want a long HDMI cable just take it.Great cable with a good quality, if i had to buy one more ofcourse i buy this same cable. Nothing to say against, just get what it say in the page. Great cable with a good quality, if i have to buy one more ofcourse i buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 04/02/2014

The cable is good quality, has the dimensions as presented and exceeded my expectations. I have no cons for the product My apartment is very large and the wireless internet does not in every room, so I bought ten meters cable to connect my playstation 3 which is in the room and my television is in a distant fourth. My only concern was the cable does ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymulder82 on 12/24/2013

What a great cable to connect my set top box. No signal or whatsoever is lost and all works perfect. all connectors are a bit thin and molted on, but it is not a real con. what you pay for is what you get at this extreme cheap price. Tested it with my blu-ray and at max quality some sort of motion blur is seen, but not with my stb. I think the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflunitrazepam on 12/10/2013

Cheap Absolutely no difference in quality with this compared to the 35$ gold-plated 2M cable I used to have. Very long but it doesnt seem as it affects the performance or make any more "lag" Very "bend-able". I now have it right along the wall from the TV- under the sofa and up through a crack connected to the laptop None really.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuddie17 on 12/05/2013

great price, local price for similar items is more than twice the price the cable is not that thick, can fit my trunking nicely the cable being so thin/small, not sure if it has long term issues, but so far it works great. I thought 10m would be problematic, but turns out it works great. I got dual display for my computer, one connected to my 22"... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOllieh on 11/05/2013

The cable works well and the quality seems rather sturdy. 10 meters is a good length for a living room setup. The cable has so far worked without a hitch, delivering signal from my laptop to a projector. I am really content with the purchase. Of course, how well the cable lasts is difficult to say at this point of time. No cons found so far. Packing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmmmdx on 09/09/2013

Excellent, sturdy looking cable. Black, rubberized exterior. Looks like it will stand up to quite a bit of use. Comes with protective cap for both ends. Ten metres long... longest hdmi cable i have ever seen, and for such a great price. You're probably going to leave most of its length rolled up, its quite a lot of cable. none i can think of... maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUltimatix on 08/18/2013

-Long cable (10m = 33 feet) -Very cheap compared to what I see in shops -Thin (makes it easy to place around corners and beneath lists -Good quality of build -Good quality of output picture I would have liked one in white as I find that more discrete, but black is ok. I was curious about if the thinness would affect picture quality, but no change in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrou on 06/02/2013

It is very cheap and 10 meters long. I tested it with my bluray-player/HD-tuner and 720p videoprojector and it works fine. No problems. Easy to use. Cable is very thin, only 5mm diameter. No locks end of the cable - but not needed. There is text on the cable: "High speed HDMI cable 20276 style 80C 30V vW-1 LK" I hope that it really is newest ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBart_V on 05/26/2013

It works! It's very cheap compared to other cables. Connectors will fit without issues. Tested it with computer connected to TV (720P), quality seems to be OK , voice works. Nothing so far. Cable seems to be thinner that normal HDMI cables I own and not so "flexible", no idea if this will affect the quality after using the cable often. Could ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections