DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (10M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good cheap long
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOzTmDX on 12/02/2014

Pros: although this cable is 10m long (over 32 feet), the image quality seems to be just fine even at higher resolutions, like 1080p. 2160p does not work, but I am pretty sure that this is because of the current standard limitations over type A connectors and will only be resolved once type B connectors ... Read more

Impression:long;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp8xo7dookn on 12/01/2014

+Cheap +Good quality +Strong -Nothing to say Read more

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byHeras86 on 11/29/2014

Quite thin cable, at least thinner than I expected. Not bad physical quality, and very good image quality. 10 meters is still a "short" distance so the cable quality doesn't affect at all. Cable quality affects when it starts being a very long distance so don't worry at all in that sense. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byyagokurt on 04/09/2014

Great cable with a good quality, if i have to buy one more ofcourse i buy this same cable. If u want a long HDMI cable just take it.Great cable with a good quality, if i had to buy one more ofcourse i buy this same cable. Nothing to say against, just get what it say in the page. Great cable with a good ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byGustavoLiborio on 04/02/2014

The cable is good quality, has the dimensions as presented and exceeded my expectations. I have no cons for the product My apartment is very large and the wireless internet does not in every room, so I bought ten meters cable to connect my playstation 3 which is in the room and my television is in a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymulder82 on 12/24/2013

What a great cable to connect my set top box. No signal or whatsoever is lost and all works perfect. all connectors are a bit thin and molted on, but it is not a real con. what you pay for is what you get at this extreme cheap price. Tested it with my blu-ray and at max quality some sort of motion blur ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflunitrazepam on 12/10/2013

Cheap Absolutely no difference in quality with this compared to the 35$ gold-plated 2M cable I used to have. Very long but it doesnt seem as it affects the performance or make any more "lag" Very "bend-able". I now have it right along the wall from the TV- under the sofa and up through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuddie17 on 12/05/2013

great price, local price for similar items is more than twice the price the cable is not that thick, can fit my trunking nicely the cable being so thin/small, not sure if it has long term issues, but so far it works great. I thought 10m would be problematic, but turns out it works great. I got dual display ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byOllieh on 11/05/2013

The cable works well and the quality seems rather sturdy. 10 meters is a good length for a living room setup. The cable has so far worked without a hitch, delivering signal from my laptop to a projector. I am really content with the purchase. Of course, how well the cable lasts is difficult to say at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrmmmdx on 09/09/2013

Excellent, sturdy looking cable. Black, rubberized exterior. Looks like it will stand up to quite a bit of use. Comes with protective cap for both ends. Ten metres long... longest hdmi cable i have ever seen, and for such a great price. You're probably going to leave most of its length rolled up, its ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections