DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (10M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful None cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluispedrotrindade on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good product, works very fine with my desktop and my smartv. Cons: Theres nothing to complain.

Impression:good,Very good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byJeroenRos on 01/18/2015

It was the cheapest 10m HDMI cable i could find.. but this isn't noticable with the great quality! :)

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byarnaoki on 12/31/2014

Un cable HDMI tal i com s'espera, si que sembla de mala qualitat però realitza la seva funció correctament.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 12/02/2014

Pros: although this cable is 10m long (over 32 feet), the image quality seems to be just fine even at higher resolutions, like 1080p. 2160p does not work, but I am pretty sure that this is because of the current standard limitations over type A connectors and will only be resolved once type B NO... Read more

Impression:long;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp8xo7dookn on 12/01/2014

+Cheap +Good quality +Strong -Nothing to say

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byHeras86 on 11/29/2014

Quite thin cable, at least thinner than I expected. Not bad physical quality, and very good image quality. 10 meters is still a "short" distance so the cable quality doesn't affect at all. Cable quality affects when it starts being a very long distance so don't worry at all in that sense.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysoycalero on 10/15/2014

The cable meets expectations. I use to connect my home cinema to a projector, and it works without problem and without loss of quality.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykurdishgirl on 09/27/2014

This shipped in the time stated it would. Excellent quality - I've had it for a year and have had no problems at all! If you're looking for anything, do what I do, and look here first. I would have paid over $60 CDN for the same product (12 ft is almost 80$ retail), but bought it for an price on... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byoversoe on 08/22/2014

Pros: It's so long that it'll anywhere in my room, and even further out into my living room from my desktop PC in my room. The plug en either ends are smaller than your everyday HDMI, and it really makes them more flexible in a setup manner. The cable itself is the same quality as anything else,... Read more

Impression:Excellent quality,Smaller than usual plugs;

0 0 0

• posted byWouterssV on 07/16/2014

-Very low price for 10m hdmi cable. 3m cables normally cost the same -The quality is very good, the signal is strong and there is no loss in quality -Connectors are firm and won't break easily -Cable is strong and won't break easily There are no cons for this cable I use it to connect my pc to my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections