DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (10M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavoLiborio on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is good quality, has the dimensions as presented and exceeded my expectations. Cons:I have no cons for the product OtherThoughts:My apartment is very large and the wireless internet does not in every room, so I bought ten meters cable to connect my p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybuddie17 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great price, local price for similar items is more than twice the price the cable is not that thick, can fit my trunking nicely Cons:the cable being so thin/small, not sure if it has long term issues, but so far it works great. OtherThoughts:I thought 10m would be problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrmmmdx on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent, sturdy looking cable. Black, rubberized exterior. Looks like it will stand up to quite a bit of use. Comes with protective cap for both ends. Ten metres long... longest hdmi cable i have ever seen, and for such a great price. You're probably going to leave most... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedrou on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and 10 meters long. I tested it with my bluray-player/HD-tuner and 720p videoprojector and it works fine. No problems. Easy to use. Cons:Cable is very thin, only 5mm diameter. No locks end of the cable - but not needed. OtherThoughts:There is text on th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBart_V on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works! It's very cheap compared to other cables. Connectors will fit without issues. Tested it with computer connected to TV (720P), quality seems to be OK , voice works. Cons:Nothing so far. Cable seems to be thinner that normal HDMI cables I own and not so "fl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTriken on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works! It's very cheap as well, feels good. Fits in the HDMI sockets without any problems at all. Quality seems like any other cable and it does what it does. Sound and video works perfectly via the computer to TV. Cons:Nothing as far as I know. OtherThoughts:Cheapest... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections