DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (10M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOzTmDX on 11/18/2015

Pros: I am using this cable to connect my PC to my TV, and it is great! The image is perfect, no problems whatsoever. The cable is also pretty thin, it can be easily hidden behind furniture. Cons: none Other: I am using this cable at 1920x1080 (Full HD) resolution. At 4K resolution (UltraHD) and... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySabina555 on 11/05/2015

Solide quality for the price paid. Fast shipping

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bybacurinho on 08/28/2015

Acho que uma das melhores coisas que já comprei na DX. Muito boa qualidade e preço. Perfeito.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel432 on 08/18/2015

Pros: very cheap for an hdmi cable of this size and the picture quality couldnt be better. Feels a bit cheap and thin but with a little care this shouldnt be an issue. Buy with confidence. Cons: None

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byLuki26 on 07/07/2015

Pros: Very good quality, cheap, now I can easy connect my computer to my tv. Cons: nothing

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9004681 on 04/26/2015

See title.

Impression:No use;

0 1 0

• posted byEwann on 03/22/2015

Ordered this for a classroom. I really like the quality and over half the price of buying locally. Totally recommend ordering this cable!

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byPaulChristiaans on 03/13/2015

Length of ownership: around 6 months Pros: Works just as expected. I fished this cable through a conduit in my wall so that I could display laptop output on my TV without having the laptop stuffed behind the TV anymore. The process of fishing the cable through the wall was a little (read: a lot)... Read more

Impression:Very good,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byluispedrotrindade on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good product, works very fine with my desktop and my smartv. Cons: Theres nothing to complain.

Impression:good,Very good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byJeroenRos on 01/18/2015

It was the cheapest 10m HDMI cable i could find.. but this isn't noticable with the great quality! :)

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere