DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Credit Card Sized Digital LCD Kitchen Buzzer Timer with Magnetic Mount
  • 5 star 46 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap Simple to use (3 keys : start/stop, minutes, seconds), reset is just pressing minutes + seconds Beeping very audible (even from another room) Magnet on the back (good on a fridge) Cons:Only "minutes" and "seconds" buttons, so not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartuitempel on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, easy to use, clear and large screen, cheap. easy to set and reset timer. Cons:As other comments pointed out, the alarm could be louder. However, being a very small device and it is is understandable and almost loud enought for my purposes. OtherThoughts:I do not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdadam on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well finished product. Magnetic. Ultrathin, like a credit card. Um produto legal que cumpre sua função. Fininho, cabe no bolso da camisa. Cons:Very low alarm sound. You must be near it to hear. better keep in your pocket whem doing your receips. Som... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quite cheap for the quality you get - lcd screen is OK, it's clear - magnets seem to be OK, no problems sticking to the fridge - Cons:as other comments pointed out, the alarm could be louder. but for this thin and small product, it can be understandable OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrenoSLopes on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to use. Works as informed. Cons:1) Only one magnet at the back, which cause it to move it if slightly touched. Would have at least 2 magnets to avoid it. 2) Very very low sound. If you have any distraction, you will not hear it. 3) Did I mentioned... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiezi on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality for the price you are paying. i used it during cooking and alarm. I am using it without problems and without changing the battery. Cons:The sound is a little bit low. I would prefer a noiser buzzer. It is also a great gift. Ideally and easy t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakvara on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, very simple to use, very handy tool in the kitchen. The alarms sound for one minute, then stops. Cons:Front panel is very fragile, it wears off, especially under kitchen's heat. Also, be prepared to buy another set of batteries - frequent usage wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymassaro1956 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This timer can count up or count down. Someone mentioned it resets after stopped for a while, but mine does not which is good for me. Our kids get only 1h computer/TV time per day, so they use the timer to see how much computer/TV they have used. Being able to pause and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaimmonnas on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very light, sticks to fridge with magnet properly, bright digits and quite loud alarm. Long timer. Cons:There is no on/off button. Really, I thought I can't find it but after few times of turning it around I finally gave up. That's annoying. OtherThoughts:I don't understa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZalext on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful, cheap, small, magnetic. Cons:Bought two of them and one stoped working in the first week... Have to mail to Dx.com to talk about that. ···················&#1... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections