DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV-B6 1.1" LCD Dual-Band Dual-Display Walkie Talkie w/ Flashlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
None Ни один Awsome!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byukapsv on 10/02/2014

Очень доволен качеством товара, ценой, его качествами и скоростью доставки. Read more

Impression:None;

1 0 4

• posted by660402 on 09/25/2014

Отличная рация за свои деньги , отлично лежит в руке, мощная батарея удобное меню +отличное качество связи, в лесу до 3-5 км . Жаль что нет шага частоты 2,5к и гарнитуры в комплекте . В остальном отличная вещ хорошего качества . Read more

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 1

• posted byAvruk1 on 08/06/2014

Pros: - Great battery life - Easy to use - LED light useful - Great sound quality from speaker - Great build quality - Compact size fits into pocket Cons: - Charger is not very robust - Instructions not very clear Other: Units come with ear piece even though it does not show this during ordering. I as ... Read more

Impression:Awsome!;

0 0 1

• posted bydigicon on 04/23/2014

UV-B6 is a great surprise to me. It's made of quality ABS plastic, the keyboard is made of soft silicone and all the buttons are illuminated as well as the display. The speaker is loud enough and sounds good. The FM redio function as a great plus and also the reception is excellent. The unit as VHF-UHF ... Read more

BAOFENG UV-B6 BOX BAOFENG UV-B6 BOX BAOFENG UV-B6 BOX PARTS

0 0 1

• posted byaramars on 02/09/2014

Baofeng reached a fine result in that latest model. l could not find any weak point for that price range. UV-6 is a competitive model against twice or more priced walkie-talkies. If you like to have lots of functions in one set this is just for you! You can choose it to use as a single simplex channel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPericlesFreitas on 11/06/2013

There are a lot... 1. Very nice design 2. Really easy to program (within five minutes I had my local repeaters programmed without opening the manual) 3. Looks good Tx/Rx on the spectrum analyzer 4. rotary selector knob 5. Output power was measured at 2w on low and 5.5w on high Not easy to find... 1. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucdogge on 10/05/2013

Solid design.. After first try I already noticed a good range by opening a repeater some kilometers away... Didnt have the belt-clip issue some people experienced. The screws are long enough and of good quality... The clip it self is very strong. I played with the programming software and find it rather ... Read more

Unpacked and programmed

0 0 0

• posted bygrambr on 09/17/2013

Performance equal to products several times the price, decent build quality. I am getting very good range. Manual is hopeless, no explanation of the abbreviations, terms, or what the menus options actually do. Is not really important as there is plenty of help available on the internet. Same software ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byprocessman on 08/17/2013

Well built very compact walkie talkie covers 2m and 70cm amateur bands also. You can adjust many parameters through menu pages.It is also possible making the same adjustments by PC but you must at first download the necessary programm from Baofeng page in internet, and than you must have the transfer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFerol on 06/14/2013

UV-B6 very high quality product from Baofeng. The manual is in OK english and covers most of the basics. The unit is designed for a worldwide market. Charger is (AC 220V / 110cm) has US plug on it (2-flat-pin), with a US to UK adapter. Walkie comes with a earphone, though it is not in the list of delivery.... Read more

UV-B6 charger UV-B6 with a disconnected battery charger with battery

0 0 15

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections