DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Pattern Protective Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - White Brown
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAidan10456 on 10/06/2013

Awesome Case, No Flaws, HD Printed, easy to put on, great for it's price, a lot of my friends ask me where I bought it, it's worth it Easy To See Scratches When You Get Scratches on it, Don't let that get you from buying it, but it's worth it's price, I've seen other cases like this online for 10$ to 20$, Deal Extreme has the best deals, I'll be looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNSueiro on 09/22/2013

Very original case. It's design is really nice and funny. You won't see anyone with this case. So, if you want to be one of a kind, you should really get this one. It fits the phone perfectly. Doesn't feel cheap at all. None that i can think of right now. As i said before. If you want to be one of a kind you and you are an Instagram fan, you HAVE to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbsquirino on 09/15/2013

Wherever i go people ask me where i bought. The most authentic cell phone housing for fans of instagram. Excellent design and finishing. Respect instagram logo design as well the dimensions for the phone iphone 5. My phone has droped a few times and the cover is holding it well. If you want a case that protect the front get the ones that looks like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymazzzi on 06/05/2013

The most authentic cell phone housing for fans of instagram. Excellent design and finishing. Respect instagram logo design as well the dimensions for the phone iphone 5. The cell phone case should also be obtained for models of iPhone 4 and 4S improve the presentation of the box when sent. And to have it the same rubber case also the best case that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Very good! fits just right on the iphone 5 is easy to take and place! pretty! She is thin, but it was what I really needed. If u want a cover to protect your iphone, do not choose this. This protects from dirt and scratches, but not a drop Thin, tough, and does not slip of the hand. I bought several to have covers to protect and related risk. I really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygustavodaluz on 05/07/2013

This protective cover has a great finish. The fit is perfect on the device and the quality of art is superior. The material is sturdy and the packaging is luxurious. I think the price is commensurate with the quality of the product. I nominate this protective cover to all buyers who seek good products. I have nothing against the product to review. I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvladafreestyle on 04/19/2013

Good quality for low price! I am satisfied. Feels very nice and good in hands and fits good on phone! Looks like high quality cases you can find on markets at much higher prices!!!! Not for now I am sure i will buy again and recomend it to a friend. The shipping was relatively fast as well for Serbia! 15 days from day of shipment. Not working, days ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections