DX » Community » Reviews » Handy 8x21 Black Binoculars Rubber Fold-down Eyecups (383FT/1000YDS)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 12/15/2014

this Handy 8x21 Black Binoculars Rubber Fold-down Eyecups has light weight, compact size and easy to use. Came with black bag for more protection. Shows good, lens are also good. Nnice and cheap binoklular, recomended to all. For a now ther is no coins abot this item. Read more

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymsbunnilee on 06/03/2014

It comes in a case. Velcro enclosure. There's a strip of "fabric" on the back where you can attach the case to your belt so you can be hands-free. The binoculars itself comes in a plastic bag with a silica gel desiccant in case of moisture. The binoculars fit in the palm of your hand. There'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFraserduners on 04/12/2014

Great light weight easy to use have in my bag as a back up pair. I use it for volunteer work with the department of conservation New Zealand and haven't had a major problem with them yet. The neck string can tickle your nose. They smelt plasticky at he start but don't nowAnd they are quite small which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

works well, sturdy design compact size and light weight good for sporting events or camping or bringing on trips don't have any yet as this appears to be a very good product and a good price believe this is a good purchase as its not a very expensive product yet works very well This is a useful purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Good overall quality: fine materials, good lens and coating, compact and stylish design. Small and lightweight, you may put it into your bag and forget about it. Decent zoom (not sure if 8x, looks a bit less) and good brightness, easy to discern small details. Cheaper than I'd think possible. You need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXeziDX on 12/09/2013

- -very- good construction material, not the usual chinese low grade one: metal body, nice rubber parts, precise optical adjusts; - sharp, crisp images, when right adjusted - perceptible color aberrations on lenses border, but does not criples the picture at all. - (minor) as you need to fold the thing ... Read more

Read the license plate of this car with this binoc

0 0 2

• posted byrobselgom on 03/13/2013

Cheap price. Works fine. It is easy to fold them and store them in its sheath. Compact and light weight. The image quality is also very good. None. If you are looking for lightweight binoculars to take the field or see a show, this model is appropriate for you. The image quality is also very good. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygogogoalex2 on 01/08/2013

Cheap price. The work well. Very light, u can transport them on a pocket. Comes with case. U cannot expect vision its perfect, they arent 30 euros binoculars. They just 9,59$ so... quality of picture cannot be perfect, but its pretty ok. I like them, i think its good quality for the price, so im happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkfir on 11/16/2012

The binoculars are compact, small, but not too small, so they feel comfort in hands. The controls are also OK, and I was very satisfied with the working distance. I am not sure what "eyecups" mean, haven't find anything that I was expected by this noun. The optics tend to have some color distortions,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypribault on 10/11/2012

Great little binoculars. Handy and sharp. Easy to carry so they are always there when I need them. They are as good as the big one I also owned but by far more easy to carry around. Great building quality, they are clear and offer a good zoom. The global quality seem to be very good. Nothing for the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections