DX » Community » Reviews » Handy 8x21 Black Binoculars Rubber Fold-down Eyecups (383FT/1000YDS)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect cool Cheap Dissapointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolkillas on 05/01/2015

Pros: Pocket size binoculars, easy to adjust and use. Quite comfortable in hands. Cons: None so far.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bystixx on 04/27/2015

Excited to get my binoculars, I took it outside in beautiful Calif weather. I noticed the right side wasn't in focus. So I looked at a sign ( from a distance ) thru the left and sharpened it and then looked thru the Right side.........................As I was turning to focus it. I noticed It . I... Read more

Impression:Dissapointed;

0 0 0

• posted bycambinator on 04/11/2015

Rather compact binocularis, it can be put in the pocket, very comfortable to use. I thought it will be bigger. Optical lens have good quality. Very good gift for my younger brother

Compact binocularis

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: Small and very manageable binoculars. You can carry it to all sites. Cons: Distance which it gets is not very far, but the distance is in description when you buy it.

Impression:Small Binoculars;

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 12/15/2014

this Handy 8x21 Black Binoculars Rubber Fold-down Eyecups has light weight, compact size and easy to use. Came with black bag for more protection. Shows good, lens are also good. Nnice and cheap binoklular, recomended to all. For a now ther is no coins abot this item.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydanumnu on 09/28/2014

It's my first ever binoculars and it's beatiful! Cheap, good quality and good optics. It's easy to use. I feel better then I touch it. Buy it, use it, be happy!

Impression:good,cool,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byBrowko on 08/04/2014

Excellent choice, you can take it on the nature or on excursions. Viewing on a fairly good level. Sometimes not even believe that such a little thing can zoom in so well. Also very priminitelno for children from 7 years old, kind of like a toy but with the characteristics of an adult, my example... Read more

Impression:Very good experience, especially for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymsbunnilee on 06/03/2014

It comes in a case. Velcro enclosure. There's a strip of "fabric" on the back where you can attach the case to your belt so you can be hands-free. The binoculars itself comes in a plastic bag with a silica gel desiccant in case of moisture. The binoculars fit in the palm of your hand. a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFraserduners on 04/12/2014

Great light weight easy to use have in my bag as a back up pair. I use it for volunteer work with the department of conservation New Zealand and haven't had a major problem with them yet. The neck string can tickle your nose. They smelt plasticky at he start but don't nowAnd they are quite small... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

works well, sturdy design compact size and light weight good for sporting events or camping or bringing on trips don't have any yet as this appears to be a very good product and a good price believe this is a good purchase as its not a very expensive product yet works very well This is a useful I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere