DX » Community » Reviews » MO046 Cool Windproof Motorcycle Handlebar Guard Protector - Silver + Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTremosnak on 07/21/2013

Cheap, good looking and fairly well-made protectors. Bag of mounting accessories provides the possibility of universal mounting on various types of handlebars. My bike looks good with protectors Protectors are made of a soft plastic and do not have metal reinforcement. Screws must be tightened very carefully,... Read more

Front view Side view Detail

0 0 0

• posted bystupe on 06/25/2013

Easy to install and sufficient mounting attachment though I did not use the bar-end accessories as my bike handlebar is not hollow-out. No issue as the orignal screw and all allowed me to mount it securely and safely. Secretly wished that this variant has a metal insert or removable wind visor. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamir1994 on 04/17/2013

I can say so this money you CANT get better handguards. If you drive on road like supermoto or motocross this hand guards are for you, but if you go ride enduro you will crash these guards soon (enduro is full of crashes and rocks) Mounts are plastic, but for price you cant get anywhere better hadnguards.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections