DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-function Portable Stainless Steel Card Style Tool Kits - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxbudo on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:2 pieces for 3 bucks. Yeah, it's really cheap and it's made of quality steel. Cons:Blade shlould be sharper and I would apreciate manual also in english, not only in chinese. "Leather case" doesn't seem to be made of leather, but I don't think it is important...... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvaidessorinradu on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is a good price for the product shown in photo slideshow.The package arrived after almost a month, is well packed and contains no traces of violence. . Cons:Not like the photo slideshow including lack logo, are painted with small scratch and not finished properly ... Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byistegaard on 01/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very solid and strong. Blades are very sharp; can opener worked great, I opened a can very quickly. The serrated blade easily cuts through object up to 2 cm in diameter. I ordered four pieces, silver coloured, I gifted all to my friends and they all love... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I find this multi-funcion tool kit very good for it's price and good material. you have a saw, bottle opener, wrench keys and screw keys, blade, can opener, ruler and solar watch cadran (dont know how that work though) Cons:The blade and can opener is not actually sharpen... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's very cheap - You get 2 of those for such a low price...it's just awesome. - Comes with a protective little pouch,each. - Easy fit in your wallet to carry around - A very sturdy material,so it won't break. Cons:- The material looks like it was painted,so with long u... Read more

3 0
  • posted byEliram on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:--- Strong --- Each unit comes with its own leather case --- The saw has two rows of phased teeth, which seems great! --- Gave one unit as a present to my father, he doesn't know what to do with it but it's a cool thing for guys to have. --- You can put it in yo... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections