DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-function Portable Stainless Steel Card Style Tool Kits - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxbudo on 06/16/2014

2 pieces for 3 bucks. Yeah, it's really cheap and it's made of quality steel. Blade shlould be sharper and I would apreciate manual also in english, not only in chinese. "Leather case" doesn't seem to be made of leather, but I don't think it is important...just little missunderstanding in description. I have expected it in size of credit and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvaidessorinradu on 04/11/2014

Is a good price for the product shown in photo slideshow.The package arrived after almost a month, is well packed and contains no traces of violence. . Not like the photo slideshow including lack logo, are painted with small scratch and not finished properly ... lack of finish and painting over lead to a tool just for decoration were to me an idea for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytijgerd on 03/20/2014

The steel card is an excellent "all-day-use" tool! I used it more times than I could expect, opening up a beer bottle, opening a new DX package, fast measuring of lines on school. Fits easily in my wallet and the storage bag protects the rest of my wallet the package in which the cards are stored is thin leather, it holds the card but is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazybulkin on 02/28/2014

It's very cheap - You get 2 of those for such a low price...it's just awesome. - Comes with a protective little pouch,each. - Easy fit in your wallet to carry around - A very sturdy material,so it won't break. It may, in fact, more teeth would be more effective. Its the sabre cut saw, but its 1 third the price, its an awesome piece of kit to have in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Price Variety of tools Compact format Comes with a sheath Saw has 2 rows of sharp teeth Not sharp (but maybe it's better when you have it in your pocket or need to hold it to use one of the tools on the inside) Saw part does not seem very useful (too short), but in a pinch... Haven't tried to get on an airplane with it but I don't advise you to. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavmend on 01/16/2014

It's very cheap - You get 2 for a low price. Comes with a protective little pouch,each. - A very sturdy material,so it won't break. it's a cool thing for guys to have But for this price what can you ask more Definitely worth buying a set for this price. The knife part of the tool doesn't seem that sharp For this price what can you ask more Very cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byistegaard on 01/01/2014

Looks very solid and strong. Blades are very sharp; can opener worked great, I opened a can very quickly. The serrated blade easily cuts through object up to 2 cm in diameter. I ordered four pieces, silver coloured, I gifted all to my friends and they all loved it, so I now ordered black. It is quite handy for picnics and outdoor activities. The enclosed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynata16 on 11/16/2013

A fun toy, but it can sometimes make life easier. Keep it always with you. A fun toy, but it can sometimes make life easier. Keep it always with you. Cons have not found, in addition, that the time of shipment from this store is always larger than in any other I know of an online store. Cons have not found, in addition, that the time of shipment from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

I find this multi-funcion tool kit very good for it's price and good material. you have a saw, bottle opener, wrench keys and screw keys, blade, can opener, ruler and solar watch cadran (dont know how that work though) The blade and can opener is not actually sharpend, you have to do it manually. But for this price what can you ask more? None Bottomline ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLarshoeg on 11/06/2013

Fits right into your wallet - lots of functionalities in a small, light and strong tool. Saw works better then expected. Ridiculously cheap, you get two of these that each come with a case (not leather but plastic but this is not a con). Paint might wear off over time - knife edge is not very sharp - smaller then expected, can be a problem in some use ... Read more

Cheap tool - Lighter as size reference
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections