Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfullmetalneok on 11/17/2010

- It is really like chocolate bar, looks perfect. - The build quality is quite good, mirror was not damaged during shipping. - It is the great present for all girls. I bought one for my mother and she was very happy. Actually no cons for this pretty thing. It is very cute and looks nice. There might be 2 mirrors inside (one is magnifying) as in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypwave on 08/06/2010

It almost looks like real chocolate . The texture and plastic it good quality. It is not to big just right for daily use. The mirror is really clean and clear . Only place i could find it was on Deal Extreme . Might break if it is doped but so far its been surviving them . Kids might try and eat it. What could be better then a mirror shaped like chocolate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmour on 08/15/2009

It is adorable and ships just like the picture. My friends always think it's an actual chocolate bar when I take it out of my purse. I've had it for some months now and the mirror fell out. However, it's a pretty easy fix: I can just glue it back on with hot glue or something. People will always ask where you got it. It's so different from the normal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections