Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycanucksgirl16 on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for the price. Goes on well and works great. No complaints with the wear of it. Cons:May want to reconsider how it is packaged to ship. The bottle opened slightly and some of the contents leaked out. But other then that not many complaints. OtherThoughts:Maybe inste... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightlover89 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:saw this at my local store a few months back but was a little pricey. when i saw it on deal extreme it was an easy choice. my little girls is now getting into nail polish but mummy restricts her coz school doesn't allow it. this one doesn't really show in normal... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-->It glows in dark (obviously) -->Uses "standard-smell" solvent and dries quickly -->At low level it glows really long -->It can be used for another purposes than nail painting - for example I painted back of my flashlight with thick layer of it so I can find... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymckenzy on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:saw this at my local store a few months back but was a little pricey. when i saw it on deal extreme it was an easy choice. my little girls is now getting into nail polish but mummy restricts her coz school doesn't allow it. this one doesn't really show in normal daylight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadg0r on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This Item is a nice gift for your girlfriend. It's not just nail polish. It's a glow in the dark kind. We have laughed for many hours when she walked trough our room. The only thing I saw was 10 glowing dots, moving from left to right haha. She likes it very much! + A V... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections