DX » Community » Reviews » Chocolate Bar 5-Slot Daily Pills/Medicine Box (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoraLobbut on 02/20/2013

* It has a nice chocolate-looking design. * Good capacity, can keep several pills in every case. * Price is good for what you get. * It has some rough edges I didn't like at all and kills the ilusion of a soft, creamy chocolate. * My pillboxes looks dark purple than brown. It's like a weird, old candybar. * Why only 5 spaces? I also take medicines on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 10/03/2010

It's really small, and a great conversation starter. You'd expect something really cheap and your pill-case won't break so easily! My little boy has used it to play several times (while empty) and it's still in one piece. The lids don't close perfectly, but well enough. Why only 5 slots? People don't stop taking their medicines during weekends! I got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo0blueberry0o on 05/08/2010

-They are just lovely -thay came 2, on in a darker color that the other one . -Great quality -It's really cute that they came like chocolate's bars -they have a lot of space for pills ,so it's great if you have big pills like I do. -Everyone find them amazings -You can't see trough(so you can't check how many you have left. -they don't came 7 spaces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

-You can open each "box" seperately -They are quite big -Lots of space for lots of tablets -You get 2 -As they are very high, it's not as realistic as expected -"hinge" is plastic as well and looks like it's not going to last long You could actually fit a standard sized piece of chocolate inside. Don't knof if it'll come out again,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 08/12/2009

It's simply adorable. Everyone should get one! Plus, you get two for an excellent price. :3 - You can't chose the colors (I got two dark chocolate cases, and I wanted at least one milk-chocolate). But it's not a con really, I gave the other to my Mum, who loved it. - The quality isn´t that good. The lids don´t close perfectly. It remains closed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTopoSolitario on 05/07/2009

If you are a pill fan… or you need to have a lot of pills or even if you like to have some kinds of gourmet candys in your pocket (for example threee flavours of PEZ, some jelly beans and two kinds of Fisherman's Friends) this cute boxes are for you! You get two boxes (chocolate with milk and black chocolate) for a very good price, they are great as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections