DX » Community » Reviews » Chocolate Bar 5-Slot Daily Pills/Medicine Box (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoraLobbut on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It has a nice chocolate-looking design. * Good capacity, can keep several pills in every case. * Price is good for what you get. Cons:* It has some rough edges I didn't like at all and kills the ilusion of a soft, creamy chocolate. * My pillboxes looks dark purple tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantareschan on 10/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really small, and a great conversation starter. You'd expect something really cheap and your pill-case won't break so easily! My little boy has used it to play several times (while empty) and it's still in one piece. Cons:The lids don't close perfectly, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byo0blueberry0o on 05/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-They are just lovely -thay came 2, on in a darker color that the other one . -Great quality -It's really cute that they came like chocolate's bars -they have a lot of space for pills ,so it's great if you have big pills like I do. -Everyone find them amazings C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-You can open each "box" seperately -They are quite big -Lots of space for lots of tablets -You get 2 Cons:-As they are very high, it's not as realistic as expected -"hinge" is plastic as well and looks like it's not going to last long OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections