Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGenovaite69 on 05/22/2014

Gives a great buzz. Makes a great gift for friends and any other people. Good thing to prank. I have pranked a lot of people with this. Really good thing to have around if you want to get the party starting. Have this in your pocket at any time and just go and shake someones hand to make them scream ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenanlobbo on 11/21/2013

muito engraçado e muito bom nada acho que tem que colocar no site algumas replicas de relogios e outros eletronicos roupas assessórios para melhorar a variedade de escolha mais o site e muito bom venho comprando sempre sem muitas surpresas com exceção de um helicopter ruim que eu ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavet76 on 04/18/2013

When it works it gives a pretty decent little zap - just enough to be annoying Its pretty cheap for what it is, isn't it folks? It didnt work at first - I opend it up and realigned the legs of f the capacitor (or whatever it is) It doesnt always work, I had to jiggle it around a bit and it still doesnt ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byNikes1 on 03/09/2013

It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you want to joke. And don´t let him go... If batteries ... Read more

Shock Handshake Toy Shocking Handshake Shocking Handshake Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy

0 0 0

• posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

- It works. - The shock reaches the entire palm of the hand, is relatively weak, but scares. - Is it worth buying, it is very cheap and you can have fun with their colleagues - It's hard to fool friends, because it is too large. - The packaging makes it clear that is not bubblegum, so it is difficult ... Read more

Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy

0 0 1

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/21/2012

It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you want to joke. And don´t let him go... If batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byobelix13 on 11/25/2012

It is easy to use. Batteries already in the complete set. Very cheerful device for draw of acquaintances and friends. The joke will be possible if the friend suspects nothing. Minuses so it is a lot of as pluses. But they are. The battery though and in the complete set but is unknown what as there is ... Read more

The device The device in operation Application

1 0 1

• posted bycmartins1963 on 10/22/2012

I like it... my friends hated Not the best material but perfectly. The price is low and the fun is big. Perfect for the price and fun. I found the shock given a little high. Some people got angry, some people didn'r mind. You better know your victim mood in advance The shipping was very fast (if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysamimattar on 07/15/2012

perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun. the shock given is very low. Your victim won't be angry but will have a good laugh. fast shipping no damage on the prodcut and very cheap everyone can purchase it low quality build material.You need to press the metal button pretty hard ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byugofra on 07/03/2012

1st was not working and broke immediately, but after complain they send me a new one that is perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun 1st broke up immediately, low quality build material, but my second it does work perfeclty should be for that price a little bette quality, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections