Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGenovaite69 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives a great buzz. Makes a great gift for friends and any other people. Good thing to prank. I have pranked a lot of people with this. Really good thing to have around if you want to get the party starting. Have this in your pocket at any time and just go and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavet76 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When it works it gives a pretty decent little zap - just enough to be annoying Its pretty cheap for what it is, isn't it folks? Cons:It didnt work at first - I opend it up and realigned the legs of f the capacitor (or whatever it is) It doesnt always work, I had to jiggle... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNikes1 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you want to joke. And... Read more

Shock Handshake Toy Shocking Handshake Shocking Handshake Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy
    0 0
  • posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works. - The shock reaches the entire palm of the hand, is relatively weak, but scares. - Is it worth buying, it is very cheap and you can have fun with their colleagues Cons:- It's hard to fool friends, because it is too large. - The packaging makes it c... Read more

Shock-Your-Friend Electric Shock Handshake Toy
    1 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you want t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byobelix13 on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to use. Batteries already in the complete set. Very cheerful device for draw of acquaintances and friends. The joke will be possible if the friend suspects nothing. Cons:Minuses so it is a lot of as pluses. But they are. The battery though and in the... Read more

The device The device in operation Application
    1 1
  • posted bycmartins1963 on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like it... my friends hated Not the best material but perfectly. The price is low and the fun is big. Perfect for the price and fun. I found the shock given a little high. Some people got angry, some people didn'r mind. You better know your victim mood in ad... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamimattar on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun. the shock given is very low. Your victim won't be angry but will have a good laugh. fast shipping no damage on the prodcut and very cheap everyone can purchase it Cons:low quality build material.Y... Read more

1 0
  • posted byugofra on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1st was not working and broke immediately, but after complain they send me a new one that is perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun Cons:1st broke up immediately, low quality build material, but my second it does work perfeclty OtherThoughts:should... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimbo001 on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is indeed harmless, the shock given is very low. Your victim won't be angry but will have a good laugh. - It is probably one of the oldest pranks around, but still entertaining. - At first, it looks like you have a ring on your finger. Its small size fits p... Read more

perfect size
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections