Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimaspante on 09/10/2013

We found that a great and funny gift. It really has the smell of chocolate, it's soft and the quality is pretty good. The only con is that some pages are dropping, but cannot blame it, it's pretty cheap already. It's a great gift if you are a student, or for your office. I gave it to my wife, to use at her work, and she loved it, and also her colleagues.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyA on 09/10/2011

It might be nice to have on your desk if you're known to have a weakness for chocolate. As a pad for notes, it works fine. If you like like things that look a bit kitschie, it might be nice to have. To call the smell 'chocolate' is a stretch. You can tell the scent is obviously synthetic. I wasn't expecting anything 'real', but this doesn't come close.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybararay on 11/03/2010

Very nice. At first glance evokes a feeling that this is a real chocolate. Very expensive chocolate. Worked fine detail, natural color of chocolate, a good feeling at palpation. Binding seems unstable, sensation is created that the notebook can it will be pulled down; however, this thus far it did not occur. Smell is at first very sharp and is contrary.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXandrick on 09/08/2010

It is very cute, just like on the picture. Cover is made of rubber which is very pleasant to the touch. The smell. IT IS AWFUL. Guys, have you ever smelled chocolate? This is definately not "Chocolate Fragrance"! It smells like... I don't know. Like cheap perfume or something. Hope the smell will vanish someday. It is small. I don't even know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboxingbud29 on 02/19/2010

Easy to use and store, mine DID smell like chocolate, I hope that doesn't wear out, it's neat. A good straightforward notepad. I got the chocolate version. The price is a bit high in my opinion, the paper is memopad size. I also expected a bit of a backing to it's spine, instead it's just adhesive, but it does stick well. A bit pricy, but if you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

This really looks great and realistic! It's flexible and really nice to look at. The smell... It smells like some weird sort of plastic, not like chocolate at all (or I don't know this kind of chocolate yet) Besides, the paper is only glued together, so it's just a matter of time until it falls apart. If you want it to last long, don't pull out a page ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections